Toshinori: Tell me, Izumi, are you still planning on becoming a hero?

Izumi: Of course, more than anything!

Toshinori: And what kind of hero do you want to be?

She thought this for a while... Then she answered...

Izumi: I want to be the best hero, I wish to save everyone with a smile in my face, just like you dad, I want to protect everyone like a mother, just like you mom, I want to be the hero Izuku would have admired... and also be the hero that would not let the tragedy that happened before, happens again- she said as her eyes were glowing with determination.

Both of her parents, though a bit sad due to remembering their failure to protect Izuku, were extremely happy to hear their daughter's answer, and couldn't help but smile. Izumi noticed this.

Izumi: What's wrong?

Inko: Oh, nothing, we just are delighted to hear you say that.

Toshinori: Indeed, you have the heart of a true hero.

Inko: Well, Toshi, I think we can agree she is the correct one then.

Toshinori: Indeed.

Izumi: Correct one?

Toshinori nodded.

Toshinori: You are the correct one to inherit my quirk! We wanted to make sure you had only the best intentions before giving it to you, though.

Izumi: W-wait, dad! Don't you think it is still too early for you to retire?

All Might: I will not retire right away, I will still keep some power for a while, but listen, Izumi, my working hours are growing extremely limited, and I think it is proven that I can no longer save everybody. It is only a question of time until I am no longer able to work as a hero, and as a result, I will not be able to be the symbol of peace anymore. Society needs its Symbol of Peace, that is why I want to give it to you now so that you start training, and when my time ends, you can take my place. So, tell me, do you accept my girl?

Izumi began to think it was quite a bit to take in, but in the end, she convinced herself.

Izumi: 'If I am going to become the greatest of heroes, I am going to need more power.'

Izumi: I accept dad! But... Are you sure I can even use your power?

Inko: Of course! That is why we have also been training you!

Toshinori: Indeed, all of those strength routines were to prepare your body. One for All is all of the strength of the previous holders mixed into a hurricane of force, so you need to have a trained body to be able to handle it. You already have quite a trained body, so yes, you will be able to take it, though just a small portion of it. That is why I will teach you for you to be prepared. Did you want to go to UA still? Well, then we are going to have to work a lot!

Izumi: Okay, then! When do we start?

Toshinori: Right now!- he said as he transformed into his battle form.

All Might: My girl, it is my pleasure to transfer my power to you, so that you can be the ninth holder of One for All, now... EAT THIS! - he said as he took a strand of his hair and gave it to Izumi.

Izumi just stood there, her eyes wide as a plate, and also with a confused look on her eyes...

Three days later, at All for One's hideout.

Izuku was excited. Finally, his prosthetic arm was done, he could feel a bit whole again. However, it was challenging to install his arm; it took the combined efforts of All for One and Nana to finally get it done.

 However, it was challenging to install his arm; it took the combined efforts of All for One and Nana to finally get it done

(This is how his arm looks like)

AFO: I see you are quite happy with your new arm.

Izuku: Yes, sensei, a step closer to finally being complete again.

AFO: Indeed...

Izuku: Sensei, how is the development of Nomus going on?

AFO: Oh, it is going quite well. The drug formula you created to alter the human DNA for it to be able to resist more than one quirk in their body is perfect. However, being pretty much brain dead is true quite the downside.

Izuku: I can work to fix that.

AFO: Later, right now, I am more worried that our first experiments will be discovered, so I need you to develop a security system that we can use to protect our privacy.

Izuku: As you wish, sensei, I will let you know later the materials I will be needing.

With this, Izuku began to make plans again; he was starting to get accustomed to this, just another day in his new life...