💙Dick💙

When you told your husband that you were pregnant, he was more then excited

When you told your husband that you were pregnant, he was more then excited. He, Gar, Rachel, and Jason had the nursery set up within the first month of knowing. Bruce even sent you a crib to help out.

Sometimes Kory, Dawn, and Donna would even take you out for dinner in order to get away from Dicks smothering. Every ten seconds Dick would ask if you're okay, needed anything, and constantly made sure you didn't do anything. You thought was cute, but when he told you to stay put when you had to use the bathroom.....you got a little angry.

Now you were in labor, and he was here yet. He went on a mission to help Bruce in Gotham, when you went into labor about five hours ago in the tower. Instead of heading to a hospital you stay there, in case Deathstroke found out.

Kory, Gar, and Rachel were by your side, helping you through labor, while Jason was turning to get a hold of Alfred in order to reach Dick.

"Finally, you answered! (Y/n) in labor! Dick needs to get his ass over here now!" Jason shouted into his phone.

It wasn't until an hour later he arrived with Alfred, and Bruce. He stood at the door for a moment. Realizing that his life well never be the same. It wasn't until Bruce put a hand on his shoulder in reassurance that he ran inside the room.

Only to see you catching you breath, smiling, with Kory rubbing a cloth on your forehead, and Rachel walking up to him, with the baby.

"Say "hi" to your new son"