❤️Jason❤️

It had been a long night

It had been a long night. First you got called into work, then it seemed like you were the only one actually going their job, plus you had a few rude costumers, and if that wasn't enough your car broke down on the way home. It was save to say you were done for the day. All you wanted to do was go home and collapse on your bed.

You called for help and they said it would be twenty minutes until they would arrive. So, you waited, and waited, and waited. When you called asking where the were they told you they forgot. Turns out there was a terrible accident and they had to go help.

Next you called for a cab, who promised to be there in ten. While waiting you played with your phone. It was dark and somewhat scary.

But not as scary as when you heard the safety of a gun click.

"Give me your money"

Car trouble and getting home we're the last things on your mind now. You reach into your wallet and went to hand him the money, when all the sudden the man was pulled in the air. Not even five seconds later he fell into the roof of you car. You jumped back in fright at the sene. A second later a figure jump down next to you.

"Robin?"

"That's my name. Don't wear it out, babe"