🖤Conner🖤

Conner  met you at a rest stop with Eve, while they were on the rode

Conner  met you at a rest stop with Eve, while they were on the rode. You were on a rode trip with your Mother heading to San Francisco. You had to use the bathroom, and wanted your dog to run around for a little while.

Just as you when to throw (d/n) their frisbee, you saw them playing with another dog. It looked to be a White German Shepard. You called out their named in fear the dog may hurt them, or be sick.

"Don't worry he won't hurt them" a young woman claimed.

You ended up talking to Eve and Conner for a good half hour. They were nice people, and you all had a great time talking. You had to admit you were sad when you had to go.

Once you and your Mom arrived at the hotel, you went to your room, and ordered room service. You were watching a (f/m), and talking about places you wanted to visit.

All the sudden the door broke down and men dressed in black, holding guns. Shout "where are they!"

"Who!?" Your Mother cried.

"Dr. Eve Watson and project Kr. You were seen together at 12:25 is afternoon"

Little did you know, Conner was walking down to street-against Eves orders-across your hotel. Thanks to his super hearing, he heard the door crash, your screams, and (d/n) barking.

He looked around with his x-ray vision, and saw you with Cadmus soldiers. Anger quickly took over. He ran across the street and leaped into the air, crashing into your hotel room.

"Leave them alone!"