💚Gar💚

You were in a loving relationship with (b/f/n) at first, but as the months past he got more controlling and tried to tell you that you couldn't hangout with your friends

You were in a loving relationship with (b/f/n) at first, but as the months past he got more controlling and tried to tell you that you couldn't hangout with your friends. In an attempt to change his mind you invited him to the tower to meet them.

Everything so going smoothly. He liked them and everyone seemed to like him. Just when you thought you were in the clear he asked to see you room.

Once he shut the doors all hell broke loose. He started yelling about how terrible they were and how you were secretly in love with Gar. When you told him you weren't he shouted:" oh, yeah. Then how come you guys kept looking at each other at dinner!"

Right as he finished those words he punched you. You never thought to duck or dung because you never thought he'd actually hit you.

"Hey!" You heard because (b/f/n) landed right next to you. Soon someone helped you up. It was Gar. He heard everything.

"Is that the best you got" (b/f/n) asked.

Gar let out a growl, eyes turning green.
"Nope"

"He's got us" we heard. Rachel was standing behind him, eye glowing red, Rose behind her with a sword in hand, Jason was by the door cracking his knuckles, and lastly Dick standing next to him with his Eskrima sticks ready.

"Shit"