🖤Conner🖤

Your grandmother was dating Lionel Luthor

Your grandmother was dating Lionel Luthor. A blind man who lost his wife long ago. You didn't trust him. You felt as if there was something off about him. He seemed nice, but it felt like there was more about him then he let on.

So, when he asked your grandmother to move in with him and she excepted, you made sure to visit regularly. You came by every weekend and spent a night there. It was dumb, but you just want to make sure your grandmother was save.

This visit was going quite well.....That was until you got an unexpected visitor.

You were making dinner for everyone when they both went outside to sit on the porch and listened to the rain. They both found it calming. Just as you were about to put the pork in the oven you heard Lionel call out to you.

"(Y/n) can you make some tea. We have a visitor"

Your grandmother slowly guided Connor through the house and sat him down at the dinner table. She went to get him a towel and a change of clothes.

"Here's some clothes, Dear. Though, I'm not sure they'll fit you. Afterwards you can meet my grandchild" she said when she returned, handing him the outfit she had chosen. He went to change but she stopped him and whispered" Just so you know, they're single"

Not but long after you met him you grew a small crush on him. He was kind, sweet, good looking, and even adorable. You and him talked for quite awhile.

But once it was time to eat all hell broke lose. You found out what Lionel had done it the past. When Conner comforted him about it you saw you grandmother look down in shame. Then armed men came in looking for Conner. He fought them off with his powers, along side his dog-who also seemed to have powers-. At one point bullets came towards you, Luthor, and your grandmother. If Conner hadn't stood in front of you all, you would have died right there.

Once it was all over you looked at you grandmother. Checking for any injuries. She looked so scared.

"Did Luthor ever hit you?".

She looked down at the ground, not want to face you. She was ashamed. Ashamed she was still there, ashamed she was too scared to leave, but most importantly she was ashamed she let you down.

"You can leave. You can stay with me. You don't need him. He doesn't control you. Please. Don't stay" you begged. In the end it was her choice and you were scared she was too afraid to leave. "Alright" was all she said, and that's all you needed to hear. You embraced her into a hug. She was going to be ok.

"Can I come, too. We have to place to go" Conner asked.

Your grandmother pulled away and looked at you with a smirk. Next thing you know:

"You can if you date (y/n)"

"Grandma!"

"Ok!.....What's a date?"