💙Dick💙

You and Dick had a somewhat complicated relationship

You and Dick had a somewhat complicated relationship. You dated for awhile back in high school, then he and Donna created Titans. He broke up with you in order to start a new life. Not that he stopped you but with him in California and you going to college in Gotham it was just to much. Though you were heartbroken you understood.

After you got kidnapped by Riddler Bruce offered to train you in hand-to-hand combat. You loved it. You love how it let you release all your anger from the week, how it made you feeling like a badass. So he trained you in other battle styles and you soon became (y/h/n).

When Rose called you saying the Titans practically made her live with them in hopes to keep her safe, you drove over to the tower. You met her after saving her from the Gotham police.

When Dick, Donna, Hank, and Dawn were looking over Doctor Lights escape footage they heard the buzzer ring. When they saw you on camera they couldn't believe their eyes.

"Can you let me up? We gotta talk. Rose called" you said to the camera, knowing someone was watching.

Dick let you up and headed to the door along with everyone else. You were embraced in hugs by Donna, Dawn, and Hank. Dick wanted to but he couldn't. He missed you more then anything but if he did and you didn't hug back, it would hurt him even worse.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. So you explained to him why, how you met Rose, and how you were now (y/h/n). To say he was surprised would be an understatement. He would explain why he wanted Rose to stay and you agreed with him. So you had a talk with Rose and she understood but hated how they handled the situation.

He still didn't want you to help with Doctor Light. He didn't want you to get hurt but instead he said you were too inexperienced for this mission. This caused an argument between you two.
Donna decided that you should spar in order to see your skills.

"You sure you want to do this"

"If this is what it takes for you to see I'm good enough then yes"

"You were always good enough"