🖤Conner🖤

You worked at the town bakery, owned by Ms

You worked at the town bakery, owned by Ms.Knight. The second sweetest lady in town-you always thought the Mrs.Kent was the first-. Every day you'd ran over to Oldman Luthors house and deliver his order on your way home. It was on the way so it never took too much time. Mostly because went ever he invited you in you'd say no. You always got a weird vibe from him.

The first time you went in was to help him move furniture around. Everything seemed fine until you saw photos of his son Alexander. In every photo he was stiff, it almost like he was in the military by the way he stood, while his sister looked happy. You also noted how he always wore long sleeves.

But you kept telling yourself that it was nothing, you just watch too many crime shows. However you wanted to be on the safe side and just delivered it to him on his front porch.

Today he wasn't there. Usually you'd find him sitting in his rocking chair. So instead you knocked on his door. After a few seconds a boy opened it.

"Hi, I'm Conner! Are you here to deliver the cupcakes?"

"Wow...I mean, hi! Yes! Im here to drop off the cupcakes"

Soon you were stuck with Conner and Oldman Luthor at the dinner table. Luthor ask you to stay since it was raining and Conner seemed excited and asked you to stay as well. It wasn't all until men came in demanding Conner go with them.

"Who the fuck are you?" You asked, only to get hit in the face with the end of a gun and fell to the ground.

"Leave them alone!"