❤️Jason❤️

Jason

Jason. He was the only thing on your mind right now. He practically went through hell, and now somehow all the problems in the tower were because of him. Even though must the time he stayed in his room.

All you want to do was defend him. But anytime you opened your mouth someone would blame Jason for something else. You knew he didn't do it. Why would he? And how would he even know half of the stuff he "did"?

"You think everything's my fault" Jason said, with tears in his eye, as he walked away.

"What the fuck is wrong with you all! You seriously think after a traumatic event he's going to mess with you! Do you seriously think that low of him!?

Yes, Rachel, he yelled at you! You know why? Because you almost fucking killed him! But believe it or not, he's not as big of a jerk as you think he is!

And how the fuck his he supposed to know about the drinking, some picture, and the soda! You guys hardly say two words to him!

So, stop using him as a stupid scapegoat and try to figure out who really did this!"

After your rant, and their reality check, you made your way to the roof. Only to see Jason...standing on the edge.

"Jay, don't do this!"

"Why the fuck not? Nobody's going to care. Everywhere I go something bad happens. Every single time"

"I'll care. You're the best thing that's happened to me in a long time. Anytime I'm going through something you're the first person to help me. I know that you put on this act to hind your real feelings. You helped me, let me help you"

____
I know, I know, it's another Jason, but I really needed to get this rant off my chest! I was so mad during this part.