❤️Jason❤️

You've known Jason for awhile now

You've known Jason for awhile now. Almost seven years. You grew up on the streets together. He was your best friend and you were his. Even after Bruce Wayne took him in.

Over the years, your relationship grew stronger. So strong you fell in love with him. You hated how you fell for him. You thought he was more into flings, then a relationship.

Little did you know he fell for you, too. He couldn't wait to see you, hear about your day, and just talk to you in general. He loved your smile, laugh, and how he could tell you anything without judgement.

The night was cold, and windy. If you were wearing a hat it would have blown off. Thankfully there was light from inside the crappy apartment buildings, other wise it would've been pitch black.

"Give me your money" a middle aged man demanded, from behind you.

"Fuck, no" you responded, before kicking him where the-sun-don't-shine. He leaned down and let out a shaky breath. This gave you a perfect opportunity to knee him in the face. He instantly fell to the ground.

"Fuck. Always knew you were a badass" Jason said, landing next to you. You told you about being Robin to second he got the suit.

"Well, Birdboy, I learned from the best"

"God, I love you"