💙Dick💙

You and Dick were friends back when he was in the circus

You and Dick were friends back when he was in the circus. You were Haleys adopted daughter. He found you on the streets and took you in. Dick being the only one there your age you both became best friends. His parents joked that one day you'd both get married when you were older.

When Bruce took him in after his parents past away, you lost contact with him. The only thing-besides memories- you had to remember him was a ring he gave you for your birthday. It was gold and silver that intertwined. You wore it everyday. You never had the heart to stop wearing it. It felt like some form of betrayal if you ever did.

The day Dick met Jason and saw you were being targeted he made sure to get to you as fast as he could.

The reunion was sweet. You hugged for about five minutes and talked for an hour. He told you about everything. He told you why you were in danger; because of him being the "old" Robin. You were surprised by everything.

After promising to keeping you safe he grabbed your hand in reassurance. That's when he noticed the ring.

"You kept it?"

"Of course I did. It's from my Angel"

"I missed hearing you call me that"