Rachel and Gar

You've been with the "new" Titans since you found Rachel with Kory at the dinner

You've been with the "new" Titans since you found Rachel with Kory at the dinner. You were a trained assassin. Practically raised by the League of Assassins.

When you were sixteen you managed to escape and start a new life. That's when you met Kory and Rach. They came to the dinner you worked at and you saw their skills and were impressed. Almost as impressed as they were with you. They couldn't believe half the stuff you could do.

One night the team went out to the pizza plaza down the street. You weren't able to make it do to an injury from your past mission. So instead you chose to have a Netflix binge and watch (y/f/s).

What you didn't realize is Deathstroke decided to pay a visit.

And though you were a train assassin, you were still injured, and could hardly defend yourself. He won and there was nothing that could have stopped him.

Once everyone came back Rachel and Gar came to your to bring you some of they your favorite pizza, in hope to make you feel better about not being able to go with them.

As they entered the room they saw your dead body, covered  in blood.

"Oh, god"

"No"