💙Dick💙

Dick met you in Detroit, when you were held hostage at a bank robbery

Dick met you in Detroit, when you were held hostage at a bank robbery. It was going great, you both were happy and committed to one another. Then he moved to San Francisco, for "work". It caused a small tear in your relationship at first, then got worse as time pasted.

You used to FaceTime every day. Now it's down to one simple text. When you planed to visit, he begged you not to. The most amazing relationship you had ever been in, started to deteriorate.

Why you had no idea?

Dick knew it wasn't right to lie to you. All he wanted was for you to be safe. When he first met you, he was done with Robin, then Rachel came, and he was thrown back into the life. So, now he was doing anything to protect you. Even if it broke his heart.

The night Deathstroke had taken you hostage, shatter his heart. If it wasn't for Kory you would have been dead. He would have lost you.

So, here he was, sitting across from you, telling everything. Everything from Robin to why he left. Suddenly it all came clear to you.

Too clear.

"So, you've been lying to me? I get why you couldn't say anything at first, but why wait four years to say something? I told you everything about me. My past, my depression, anxiety, the eating disorders, the self cutting, everything. So, why couldn't you tell me this before I got kidnapped?"

" I needed to protect you"

"From who? Them or you?"

"Both"