Chapter Twenty Seven

Start from the beginning

" You cheated Mark, You fucking cheated " You raised your voice " Cheating ruin relationships not me asking you to watch your fucking tone..." you snapped

" IT WAS JUST AN ACCIDENT, Why can't y------" 

Not wanting to hear anymore bullshit you stopped him. " Cheating is not an accident, Mark ....... Falling off a bike is an accident. You don't trip and fall into a vagina..." You rolled your eyes.

Your  comment was so out of character, so far from what he knew of you which was exactly what you wanted him to know, You weren't the old you...... your personality didn't change but your feelings toward him did. You're no longer afraid he'll get mad or prefer to keep things to yourself just so he won't argue with you.

The he just stared at you open mouthed gave you a feeling of satisfaction. 

Mark wanted to replay back with something, Anything.....any excuse that may change the way your eyes were looking at him, his brain formulated no thoughts other than to register that he was shocked. Your eyes were empty as if you didn't want to gave him attention nor caring what he had to say, he wished there's was any kind of emotions in your eyes to him...... longing, regret,  grief or even........ hatred. If you did he'd know he still has a chance but you didn't. 

The man closed his mouth, then looked at his toes before glancing back up to catch your eyes " I don't care what you're saying Y/N, I know you're just angry... You have all the rights to be, I will wait  " was all he could say. 

You sighed, deeply.

" I will wait and get you back, Trust me." He added and took few steps closer to you " No one is stopping me from waiting..."

" Don't come closer." You looked at his eyes, threatening. 

" Who's gonna stop me? " He smirked.

" You'll get your answer once I scream." Instead of getting scared like what usually happen, You smirked " And trust me, You won't go back to Seoul as handsome as now..." 

 " Scream? " Mark chuckled, looked away then at you again. " You.Don't.Do.That." he added with pauses. 

The man was almost right, Screaming usually happen to people when they're scared or when asking for help , But for you....And he knows it....... when you're scared you had those panic attacks that it will be hard for you to even breath.

But you weren't now. 

Strange but you are not scared. 

Maybe because there's more than just one man few meters away that you'll protect you with all what cost....... One of them happened to be Jungkook.