One Vs. One

"I'm kinda glad they didn't disqualified me in the end" Izuku said as he was leaning against the far wall away from everyone else, His little action against Todoroki caused him to be pulled by the Sports Festival committee; half of the 10 Pro heroes wanted him out due to him being reckless twice already and the other half wanted him to keep going. After a bitter argument between them, All Might came in and made the final decision with the principle, keep his ass in the festival so he can put on a great show and prove his skills.

Izuku watched the cement floor that had been prepared by the Pro-Hero Cementos. He felt kinda bad for destroying a good portion of the arena but he thought that by the end of tournament the stadium would have to be remade at least twice the size, considering that some of the students have destructive quirks. Izuku was interrupted by his thoughts, turning around he sensed a familiar presence near him.

He smiled widely as Toshi joined him, laying a hand on his shoulder. He looked the same as always as being tired, thin and a skeleton figured with large eyes. He could hear the man coughed as he came closer, which made him worried for his teacher.

"You were Amazing Izuku, a lot of Pro-Heroes an organizations have their eyes on you. Especially after those Reckless stunts you pulled off! You surely made quite the entrance for yourself" While Toshi was laughing about it, Izuku could feel his Pride swell inside him. Looking at his watch quickly, it was 9:30Am.

"And also your wings have improved greatly, OFA and your Sunshine really go well together" Toshi stared at Izuku, truly glad that he had met Izuku and Escanor. He felt... proud for the young man and how far he's came in the past couple of month's.

But before Izuku could respond he heard the next announcement.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Thank you for patiently waiting; NOW LET'S START THE MAIN EVENT!!" Present Mic shouted.

"Well, I guess that's your cue Izuku. And remember to try not to blow up the entire stadium, Good luck with your matches!" with that Toshi left, and a bright smile took its place on Izuku as he watched the old hero walked away.

"Alright, to kick off the tournament we need the kid who made a dramatic entrance for today and who shines as bright as the Sun, give it up for, IZUKU MIDORIYA!!"

Taking a deep breath, Izuku stepped out into the stadium as the crowd cheered and clapped, shouting his name and doing whistles. He his eyes wander throughout the crowd noticing the many looks he was getting such as admiration, curiosity and sadly lustful looks as well.

After which Present Mic said, "Versus! The mysterious Dark Sheep in the competition, The student from the general studies, give it for ..SHINSO HITOSHI!"

Shinso entered from the opposite gate, a blank look on his face, as he entered the stage Izuku was curious, he didn't know what his quirk was and didn't remember seeing him in the field either during the Calvary battle.

'I wonder if he has a powerful quirk? Well probably nothing to compare against me I...' His thoughts were cut off when Shinso suddenly spoke up.

"You know, I actually didn't want to fight you much...seeing what you could do on the Calvary field was enough for me to be on high alert, tell me are you even human?."

Midnight suddenly shouted from the sidelines
"LET THE MATCH BEGIN!!"

"Of course I'm hu..." that was as far as Izuku reached before he felt his consciousness ripped away from his body.

Shinso smirked, "Hah, who cares anyways, do me a favor and step out of the ring."

Izuku's body automatically obeyed Shinso's command and started walking towards the exit of the stage.
____________________________________