An Unexpected Change

Izuku's Apartment

"Ring...Ring…….Ring...ANSWER THE DAMN PHONE!!!" Izuku Groaned in his sleep as flip over to see who was calling him, he grabbed his phone and looked at the caller ID.

Unknown Number

He was gonna hang up but a little voice in the back of his head told him not to, curious on who would call him at 4 am in the morning, couldn't this person wait or some shit.
He decided to answered the call.

"Hello?"

"........" he was met with silence as he only heard a faint static noise, he was about to hang up until.

"HELLO... OH MY GOD IS THIS IZUKU MIDORIYA!!!" A high pitched scream pierced his ears, he almost fell off the bed, he was scared to death by the sudden outburst.

Regaining his composer " who is this?

"Oh my god I'm your number one fan, I heard you wanted to become a hero and so I stalk you everywhere you go" Giggling was heard from the other line.

"Wait...what?"

"Yeah I'm in your closet right now watching you sweat on the spot" Izuku ran to his closet and lighting speed as he channeled some heat magic to his fist ready to pound the intruder but when he opened the door no one was inside.

"Ha ha ha...your..so...damn.. gullible. Did you actually think I would hide in your damn closet you fucking perve" The voice said.

"Listen I don't know who you are but if this is a threat you will…."

"Shut up for a second...it's me Toga you silly goose" Izuku was silent for a minute, his brain shut down and restarted back up.

"I'm...so sorry please forgive me I didn't know it was you" He quickly apologized for getting so worked up over it, not to mentioned Toga made her voice sound different.

"Your adorable I swear...anyways this is my new number, my old phone cracked badly so I upgraded" she paused "I was calling really because I wanted to ask you something?"

"Yeah what is it?" Izuku took a seat on the edge of his bed as he looked out his window, it was still dark outside.

"Well you see the Fair is coming again this year, and I wanted to see if you wanted to go with me? I have an extra free ticket since...I really don't have no one to go with" her soft voice was like music to Izuku's ears as he felt calm listening to her.

"When do you want to go".  Izuku didn't mine going but at the same time he was nervous as hell because technically it would be them two. Just them two alone...like a date. He blushed madly at the thought of him and Toga alone.

"Hmm well since today is Thursday...hmm about this Saturday? We will meet at the Kyoto station at 9am, dress casually of course." 

"Yeah that sounds perfect, saturday it is then" He was excited.

"Uuugghhh..." Izuku heard a groan come from the other line, it almost sounded like a man.

"Hey is everyth…."

"HEY IZUKU I WILL MEET YOU SATURDAY, GOODNIGHT AND BE SAFE" Toga said quickly, she ended the call quickly. 

Izuku was stunned by the sudden ending of the call, he was gonna text her but decided not to, he looked over to his alarm clock and man he needed to get back to sleep, school starts in 4 hours besides he hasn't been getting much sleep since he has those damn erotic dreams about Uraraka and Toga…..damn pervert. He fell back to sleep continuing his spicy dream.