First Day

U.A STAFF ROOM 

The various staff of U.A were looking over the final scores form the examinees who had passed the Exam. The scores were all displayed on a huge Monitor Screen, giving them a full view of their profiles in order to assess the top students.

"Did you see how he vaporized the robot with one punch!" One of the  teachers in the back said. "That kid Izuku sure is powerful."

"He may be powerful but don't forget he destroyed most of the city also, power like that left unchecked is dangerous to everyone" Another teacher argued as she stood up.

"Hey now let's settle down, let's talk about Bakugo Katsuki, he ranked second with 102 points, His powerful Quirk let him pick up the pace as the exam went on, he picked off the One and Two pointers early on, then while the other examinees were running from the Zero Pointer, he went wild and stacked up a huge amount of points." A large teacher said as he was snacking on chips looking over the profile of Bakugo again.

"Compared to…"A younger member of the staff pointed at the score profile for Izuku. "That kid placed first in overall Villain points and the only one with  rescue points."

"Yeah I never seen someone destroy the zero pointer with one punch before except.... All Might"

Present Mic threw a peace sign in the air. "He may have a powerful destructive quirk but the kid earned his right to be here just like the rest of us, give him a chance"

"But the injuries people can receive if he's not careful, he literally made all the metal melt down to ash in the area" Recovery Girl mentioned. "If he's not careful he can burn those around him with that heat not to mention incinerate them if he's not careful."

"That's true but no one got hurt," Another hero added. "If he gets to a point where it gets out of hand then it's our job to handle it, we don't want this kid to become a villain now do we!"

In the back of the room, a man observed the conversation, who wore a silver tattered scarf and black jacket looked bored at the meeting. He looked over Izuku's profile again.

'Damn..why do I always get the weird one's'

The Next Day Izuku Apartment 

IZUKU POV

"BEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEP WAKE YOUR ASS UP BEEEP BEEEP" 

"I'M UP ALREADY DAMN IT" I threw my pillow at the damn alarm clock knocking over it and several stuff off my desk.

Getting out of bed I went to the mirror and notice something was off….wait what could it be. I looked at my phone and saw the time. "HOLY SHIT IMMA BE LATE" I screamed so loud the whole neighborhood probably heard it.

"IZUKU ARE YOU ALRIGHT" My door was blasted off the hinges as Escanor and My mother ran in quickly checking if anything was wrong. Panick looks on their faces.

"My baby what's the matter what happen? Are you ok? DID YOU HAVE ANOTHER NIGHTMARE ABOUT THE BOOGEYMAN!!!" My mother was shaking furiously as she started to cry, didn't help that Escanor lifted both of us off the ground into a bear hug.

"YOUNG IZUKU YOU SHOULD HAD TOLD ME YOU HAVE NIGHTMARES" Escanor starting crying as he squeezed tighter suffocating me. My mother enjoyed it though as she started crying on Escanor bear chest ...
'I swear these two are something else.'

"N..no I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL!!" I Managed to get out of his grip and ran to the bathroom, almost knocking over Rhitta My Axe. Looking at the mirror I had bags underneath my eyes, I didn't get much sleep last night.