Galaxy Toys

10/21/19
(A/N: Consider yourselves blessed. I'm obsessed with Toy Story right now, so all I want to do is update this book.)

Woody and Buzz led everyone out the window by Andy's bed and onto the top of the garage's roof. However, a massive bunch of Heartless appeared once the cowboy stepped foot further along the roof.

"What do we do?" You asked with a small gasp.

"We fight." Woody stated simply in a determined manner. He turned to Sora with a smirk, "Right, Sora?"

"Right." Sora replied with a firm nod of his head.

"Well, it looks like I'm fighting too." Buzz claimed.

"Count me in too, then!" You smiled, slinging your parasol off of your shoulder.

Woody sent you a worried look. "Are you sure?"

"Hey, I traveled all the way to Al's apartment all by myself, and I fought with Stinky Pete. I think I can handle a few of these 'Heartless'." You placed your hand on Woody's shoulder, looking deep into his eyes. "Ready to rumble, partner?"

He held his shocked expression a moment longer before allowing it to be overtaken by a warm, loving smile. He held out his hand to you, which you eagerly grabbed as he declared, "Then let's do it together!"

You and your friends fought your way down the roof, across the driveway, and into the road. Sora was using his Keyblade, quick on his feet and quite graceful as he moved about. Donald was using his staff to cast spells, but he seemed to be pretty lackadaisical as he ran around, using spells at the wrong time or using them at the very last minute if not at all. Goofy was using his shield, and you never knew just how much potential a shield could have until you saw him spinning around with ease.

Meanwhile, Woody resorted to punches and kicks, as well as his pull-string for Heartless too far out of his reach, both on the ground and in air. Buzz alternated between using his now real laser and his wings, which helped him glide into the villainous toys and fling them about. As for you, all of your attacks revolved solely around your parasol, using it as both a shield and a weapon as you elegantly twirled and swung it about. And every time an attack came too close to you or you could feel a crack emerging, Woody would come take the hit for you while giving Sora time to use Cure on you.

Eventually, the Heartless hordes ceased once you got out of the neighborhood and approached Galaxy Toys. You were incredibly thankful that everyone made it in one piece, but it surely wouldn't have happened that way without Sora's help, that's for sure.

"We're here!" Rex cried joyously as the gang entered the ginormous store. You marveled at the breathtaking sight before you as you followed your friends further into Galaxy Toys. The entire place seemed like nothing more than a giant rollercoaster, an amusement of sorts.

"Hey, why doesn't that toy move?" Sora asked, pointing at a large, inanimate Gigas robot on display from the game that Hamm, Rex, and Slinky loved.

"I guess it hasn't figured it out." Woody replied,

"Figured what out?"

"We aren't awake once we're finished being made." You told Sora, who gave you an adorable look of curiosity that brought a smile to your face. "Toys wake up at different times, whenever they subconscious deems it ready. We generally gain consciousness once we're taken out of our boxes, if not when we're finally purchased." Looking back at the giant toy robot, you finished your explanation. "That's most likely why it isn't moving yet."

"I can make it move for you." A deep voice grumbled. Everyone looked up to see a dark portal swirling high above the floor. From it, a man walked out, wearing a long black coat and bearing long, white hair with piercing, golden eyes,