Andy's Birthday Party

6/30/19

"All right, everyone! This is a stickup!" The One-Eyed Bart, played by Potato Head, snarled. "Don't anybody move!" He then ordered the toys to empty the safe, his eyes lighting up at all of the coins that came pouring out.

"Stop it! Stop it, you mean old potato!" Bo Peep cried out.

"Quiet, Bo Peep, or your sheep get run over!" The One-Eyed Bart cackled, motioning to her sheep that were tied to the tracks, bleating for help.

"Oh no, not my sheep!" Bo wept.

"Somebody do something!" You cried.

Suddenly, a cowboy burst onto the scene. "Reach for the sky!" He rallied, slowly lifting his head to glare at the One-Eyed Bart with his eyes just beneath the rim of his hat. "I'm here to stop you, One-Eyed Bart!"

"You can't touch me, Sheriff." The Bart hissed. "I brought my attack dog with the built-in forcefield." His attack dog, Slinky, quickly ran in front of his master and activated the forcefield.

"Well, I brought my dinosaur, who eats force-field dogs!" Woody retaliated as his green T-Rex, suitably named Rex, came out and destroyed the slinky's forcefield.

"You're going to jail, Bart." Woody declared victory as he tossed the One-Eyed Bart into prison where he belonged. "Say good-bye to the wife and tater tots."

Molly screeched with joy as the toy was dropped into her crib. She picked up the toy and began to slobber all over it and knock it against the railing of the crib's walls. Some of Potato Head's accessories went flying everywhere as she did so.

"You saved the day again, Woody." Andy smiled, pulling the pull-string on his cowboy doll before rushing out of the room. Knowing he would soon be back, as well as the fact that Molly was still in the room, you and the other toys had to refrain from moving.

When Andy quickly came back, he ended up taking Molly back out of the room with him. "See you later, Woody!" He said as he closed the door behind him.

Waiting a second until Andy's footsteps disappeared down the stairs, Woody sat up on the bed and declared, "Okay, everybody, coast is clear!"

Already standing on your feet unlike the majority of the other toys, you lowered your arms as you came back to life. You had been with Andy for a few months now, and you were relieved to say that you were completely at ease now. Being a toy now came naturally, and it was no longer a worry that Andy would accidentally break you or grow tired of you. He used you every time he played.

You walked around the room and talked with some toys before ultimately going back to your platform on the desk. You liked being up there for the most part; you preferred to watch the others talk and mess around rather than be one to talk and mess around. After being so alone for so many years, the one thing that hadn't really improved was your ability to feel a desire to interact with others much. Well, unless they were Woody or Bo Peep.

As you were sitting up there, you soon heard Slinky yell, "Bad news!?" Every toy froze, including you, and quickly looked over to where Slinky and Woody had been talking.

You saw Woody mouth something to Slinky before the two parted ways. "Staff meeting, everybody!" The Sheriff called out. As he began to gather everything and get the meeting ready, the rest of the toys gathered around the corner, stretched everywhere from the floor to the shelves to the desk.

The other toys on the desk began to talk amongst each other, but you instead looked down to see Bo flirting with Woody on the ground below. A very small frown came into view, barely even noticeable. This was an entirely new experience in your life, and you were always left very confused and troubled.