"No. I could be wrong but he looks exactly like the Prince of a kingdom nearby here." He said back as I finished my food and stood. I excused myself and walked over to the boy. I smiled softly at him.

"Hey there, do you mind if I sit here?" I asked him and he simply nodded at me. I sat down and we sat in silence for a minute or two before he spoke.

"I suppose you have questions for me?" He asked and I nodded looking back at the others who seemed to be watching us. I turned back to the boy.

"I wanted to ask you what your doing here all alone." He sighed and looked up at me from his food. "Do you really want to know my story?" I nodded.

"I'm all ears." I smiled. He then started his story.

"Well I was born to two wonderful parents and an older sister. This family of mine was of royalty meaning yes I am a Prince of a neighboring kingdom. I always trained in combat skills with my father or the King, whilst my older sister or the Princess learned to sew with my mother or the Queen. One day we had gotten news of a village nearby that has had a castle suddenly appeared on a hill on the side of the village." He said.

"So that castle I saw earlier wasn't supposed to be there?" He nodded in response to my question.

"Yes and we heard that as soon as that castle appeared three demons came from it. Those said demons demanded that some of the women from the village would come to their castle or else something would happen to the rest of the village. So of course the village abides not wanting anything to happen to the village. Though the demons kept asking for more and more women until my father stepped in. He offered the demons my sister and in return they would take no more village women. They agreed and took my sister away from me but they did not stop taking village women. My father was getting ready to go defeat the demons himself and take all of the women back including my sister. Two week before however his son went missing or ran away from home to save his sister himself..." I looked at him with sad eyes feeling horrible for the situation he is in. His fist closed tightly.

"I cannot forgive those demons for the suffering they have caused and must take revenge for myself." I then hugged the boy tightly and pet his head.

"It's okay~ There there~" I told him as he looked at me with a surprised look pushing me off of him.

"Hey don't touch me! I don't know you!" I laughed at his reaction.

"Sorry! I just couldn't help it, you were too cute to resist!" He pouted once I said that and I laughed a bit more before becoming serious.

"If you are serious about going up there and taking revenge by yourself and think that you can take on three demons by yourself, I'm sorry to break it to you, but you are sorely mistaken. You are too small and most likely haven't learned all of the combat skills you need to defeat them don't you think?" He seemed to get silent looking down and nodded.

"But how will I get someone to help me? I'm not going back to get my father and put him in danger." He said.

"I'll help you. I also have some friends over there that can help as well." I smiled at him as he looked up at me with his eyes bright.

"Seriously!? You'd help me!? You really think that you and your friends can help!?" I nodded and looked over at Kagome and the mutt before waving them over. They then walked over and sat with us as I looked over at the Prince once more. I pointed at Kagome.

"This is my best friend Kagome." She waved and smiled.

"Hey, nice to meet you." She said as I pointed to the mutt face.

"This half-demon here is Inuyasha or as I like to call him mutt face."

"Tch..." Inuyasha glared at me.