Chapter 3

Chapter Three: Unidentifiable

{Rin's POV}

It all happened so quickly. Satan possessed Dad's body, and then Satan...

"ᗪIEEEEEE" Orphia screamed. Blood was pouring from three scratches along her torso. She sprinted back towards Satan with claws ready. I looked down at my hand where i held the sword.

I can stop this.

I, can end this.

But then I began to wonder if I even had the courage to do anything. could I seriously put my life on the line in order to save my father and Orphia?

I watched with horror as Orphia was tossed to the other side of the room like she weighed nothing.

"TᕼᗩT ᑎIGᕼT ᗯᕼEᑎ YOᑌ ᖴOᑌᑎᗪ ᗰE, YOᑌ ᖇᗩIᔕEᗪ ᗰE ᒪIKE I ᗯᗩᔕ YOᑌᖇ Oᗯᑎ. YOᑌ ᑕᖇEᗩTEᗪ TᕼIᔕ ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ!!!!!!" Orphia cried lunging at him. I could tell she was battling for her pride. Therefore, I was helpless.

It was constant back and forth clashing of blue and red flames. I could see her becoming exhausted. What confused me was that she wasn't fighting to her full extent.

"Im sorry"

I looked around but nobody else was around. Suddenly Orphia was being held in the air in Satan's firm grasp.

"Funny how you thought you could save the day aye? That's the thing child. People like us DONT SAVE PEOPLE" He laughed manically.

She winced as he dug his nails into her throat.

"T-There's a difference between you and I. I-I'm not a weak soulless bastard" Orphia hissed.

Satan growled and tightened his grip until she stopped moving before dropping her lifeless body to the ground.

"Your turn" he muttered facing me with distant eyes.