Chapter 10

Chapter Ten: Utter Humiliation

{Orphia's POV}

"Come out of your stupid room already" Rin yelled from outside the door. All I could too was look in the mirror flustered and humiliated.

"Like hell I am! Why do I have to wear this?! Yuki you are such a pervert!" I complained.

This clothing, if it even qualifies as that. I was wearing a blue and black uniform-like dress which was extremely short with thigh-high stockings. But the worst part, two bows in my hair to hide my horns.

"I bet you look fine" Rin sighed.

"I-I look like a friggen flower" I stuttered. The dog, which I properly named Julius, stared at me from my school bag. Thank goodness he was still just a pup and could fit in there.

"Hurry up we're going to be-" was all he managed to get out before I slammed the door in his face.

"Woah. You look so adorable!" He beamed like I was a doll. I narrowed my eyes at him and walked down the stairs behind Yukio.

<>

"This was a terrible idea" I kept repeating in my head as I stood in front of the class with a red face.

"Class meet our new transfer student O-" I elbowed Yukio in the gut.

"My name is all over every single textbook you read genius. I thought you were supposed to be smart" I whispered.

"Oria" he smirked and in return I jabbed him again and took a seat before he keeled over in pain.

I hadn't noticed but every single person in the room was staring at me, which made me even more self-conscious.

"Open your books please" Yukio grunted.

<>

Freedom at last, or so I thought. Apparently transfer students are a rarity and so the principal had to see for himself.

And that, is how I was once again locked in Mephisto's office. I looked over at the guard by the door.

"You seem to be struggling. Can't handle a little feminine charm can we Mr. Stiff?" I giggled. He refused to respond to anything I said, rewarding him with the lovely nickname I gave him.

Suddenly the giant doors opened, Mephisto entered, and Mr. Stiff scampered out like a wounded animal.

"Scaring my staff are we sister?" He chuckled. I rolled my eyes and reached for my bag behind me.

"No need for weapons, I am merely here to ask you a simple question"

I looked at him confused. "Go on"

"That's my girl" He smirked before sitting down in his big chair.

"What exactly is your relationship with the Okumura brothers, besides being siblings"