a thankful grassi-hoying thankgiving

*It is Thanksgiving at the Grassi-Hoying house! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💛🤎🧡*

Today is Thanksgiving!

Scott and Mitch are happily hosting Thanksgiving at their house this year!

Scott's mom Connie, dad Rick, sisters Lauren and Lindsay, brother-in-laws Ryan and Robert, nephews Zach, Landon, Beckham, niece Archer, Mitch's mom Nel, dad Mike, sister Jessa, brother-in-law Jared, nieces Ady, Kiya and nephew Asa are all coming over to the Grassi-Hoying house for Thanksgiving dinner which is at 3pm! 

Mitch and Scott have been busy all last night and early this morning cooking everything for Thanksgiving dinner!

Mitch and Scott are finishing up in the kitchen while Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer, Amelia and Joel are all on the living room watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade together.

*Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer, Amelia and Sawyer's Thanksgiving outfits*

"Woah! Look at all floats!" Hudson says as he happily watches the TV.

"Wow!" Amelia, Sawyer, Isabella and Sophia all say in unison with big smiles.

"Joel is watching the parade too." Liam says as he giggles and smiles.

"Aww!" Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia all day in unison with big smiles.

Mitch and Scott both walk in the living room and they both smile at Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer, Amelia and Joel all sitting together and watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade together.

"Are you all excited for Thanksgiving?" Mitch asks Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia as he picks up Joel and rocks him in his arms.

"Yes!" Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia all say in unison to Mitch.

"I am sooo excited for Thanksgiving! Today is going to be fun!" Scott says to Mitch, Joel, Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia making all of them smile.

Mitch then hands Joel to Scott to hold and Scott kisses Joel's cheeks making Joel coo and smile.

Scott, Mitch, Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer, Amelia and Joel all wait for their family members to arrive!

*****
Mitch's mom Nel, Mitch's dad Mike, Scott's mom Connie and Scott's dad Rick have all arrived to the Grassi-Hoying house for Thanksgiving dinner first!

"Hello, mom and dad! Hello, Nel and Mike! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!" Scott says as he hugs his mom, dad and in-laws.

"Happy Thanksgiving, Scott!" Connie, Nel, Mike and Rick all say in unison happily to Scott as they all hug him.