the kids meet joel!

*Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia all meet their new baby brother for the first time! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree ❤️*

- 3pm -
Scott films a clip of Connie feeding Joel a bottle. Joel is happily sucking on the bottle and his eyes are wide open. Connie looks up at Scott and smiles at him and the camera.

"My mama is feeding Joel a bottle! Baby boy is hungry and he really loves to eat! Mitch just pumped some breast milk for Joel and Joel really likes it!" Scott says from behind the camera.

"He sure does! Mitch is doing such a great job at the breastfeeding and pumping already!" Connie says happily, making Mitch smile.

Mitch is really determined to breastfeed Joel for the few months of Joel's life, however if it isn't meant to be, then it isn't meant to be.

"Mmm! Is that good, baby boy? Is that good? And look at you looking around! You can really see his eye colors now. He has one brown eye and one blue eye and it is so cool." Scott says as he films Joel's face close up and shows Joel's two colored eyes.

"It sure is!" Connie and Nel say in unison to Scott with cheeky smiles.

"I love that he has two colored eyes. It makes him so unique and so perfect." Mitch says softly from his hospital bed.

"And Joel looks just like Mitch did as a newborn baby. It is so stinking cute." Nel says as she rubs Joel's cheek softly.

"Awww, so cute!" Connie says to Nel and smiles at her.

Scott smiles at Mitch and begins to film Mitch sitting in his hospital bed. Mitch smiles at the camera and Scott.

"I am so proud of you, Mitchy. You are doing such a great job with everything today." Scott says, making Mitch smile again.

"Aww, thank you, baby. I am just so sore all over right now. My stomach muscles hurt and my nipples hurt." Mitch says as he groans a little.

"Is there anything I can do?" Nel asks Mitch.

"Yeah, Mitch. Is there anything I can do?" Connie asks Mitch.

"No, Mom. No, Connie. I am fine. I just need to take my pain medicine and just deal with the pain for a few weeks. Thank you two for all of the help though. Scott and I appreciate all of you so so much." Mitch says to Connie and Nel.

"You're welcome, sweety!" Connie and Nel say in unison to Mitch with big smiles.

"Mitch and I are just so happy to have all the help we can get right now." Scott says to Connie and Nel.

"That's why we are here! To help out with the kids, the pets and the house. You two need to focus on Joel and making sure Mitch heals well." Connie says to both Scott and Mitch.

"We are all happy to be here and to much needed one on one spend time with you guys and the kids." Nel says to both Scott as Mitch.

"Where is Liam at?" Mitch asks Scott, Connie and Nel as he looks around the room and can't find Liam anywhere.

"He is taking a shower, sweety! He said he felt really gross so I brought some clothes and his shower stuff for him." Nel says as she rubs Joel's head as Connie feeds him.

Connie begins to burp Joel on her shoulder and Joel burps loudly, making Mitch, Scott, Connie and Nel all laugh and smile.

A few minutes later, Liam walks out of the bathroom all freshened up. He is wearing a True Religion t-shirt and a pair of Adidas sweat pants.