jojo D.R.E.A.M. concert!

*Scott takes the girls to a Jojo Siwa concert! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🎀*

Today is going to be a very fun day for Sophia, Isabella and Amelia!

Today, Scott is going to take the girls to JoJo Siwa's D.R.E.A.M. concert!

Sophia, Isabella and Amelia are all very BIG JoJo Siwa fans, so Mitch and Scott decided to buy all three of the girls concert tickets to see JoJo!

Scott and Mitch just told Sophia, Isabella and Amelia about the concert today and all three of them are counting down the hours until they get to go downtown and see JoJo!

Scott is going to take the girls to see JoJo Siwa solo, since Mitch is very pregnant and he really won't enjoy sitting in a concert chair for several hours with many young children screaming and dancing. Plus, Mitch isn't the biggest JoJo Siwa fan.

"Do you have the concert tickets, babe?" Scott asks Mitch softly as he kisses Mitch's cheek.

"Yes! Here they are, love! Now, please don't lose them. Soph, Issy and Amelia would probably kick your butt if you lost the concert tickets and they can't go see their beloved JoJo." Mitch says playfully to Scott, handing him the yellow and pink four concert tickets.

*Imagine the date is June and not May*

"Thank you, babe. You are the absolute best." Scott says as he softly kisses Mitch a few times.

"You're welcome, babe! Have fun meeting JoJo Siwa and singing along to all of her crappy songs!" Mitch says with sass, making Scott bust out laughing.

"Shhh, don't tell the girls that, babe. JoJo is an absolute icon to them." Scott says to Mitch with sass.

"Have them listen to real icons during the drive up to the arena. Until JoJo gets a Grammy, she isn't an icon." Mitch says, making Scott giggle again.

"You are so sassy, Mitchy. I really love that about you." Scott says to Mitch.

"You know, I am the sassiest boy ever. And I love you too." Mitch says to Scott playfully.

Scott smiles and tenderly kisses Mitch's cheek.

"What are you and the boys going to do while the girls and I are gone?" Scott asks Mitch as he sips on his water.

"I might take them to the mall to go shopping or I might take them to the movies. Whatever they decide to do, I'll take them. I think Liam would want to go shopping while Sawyer will want to go to the movies. Hudson may be the deciding vote and I'm sure we will have to do both activities to make sure all three of them happy. The boys always argue about everything. But I am definitely going to take them out to dinner and probably spend $100 dollars feeding them all. Gotta love having three growing boys! And one on the way!" Mitch says as Scott smiles and rubs his baby bump.