let us explain... + family update

*Mitch and Scott explain themselves about Baby Grassi-Hoying #9 and they also give an update on all of the kids! Enjoy! Love • Bree ❤️*

September 1st

The beginning of this newest Superfruit YouTube video starts with Mitch sitting on the couch as he fixes Gabriella's hair. Gabriella is standing in front of Mitch, playing with Mitch's hole in his jeans on his knee.

Scott is off camera, trying to figure out how to work their new tripod they just bought to film things with Pentatonix and for their own solo music.

Mitch is still making music for his Messer project and Scott is also finally working on some solo music, something he has been wanting to do for years but put off due to his and Mitch's busy schedules.

Mitch and Scott are finding lots of success in their solo careers as well as their careers with Pentatonix. Mitch and Scott are both still in Pentatonix, writing new songs, singing covers, making albums and planning a tour sometime next year!

"Dada, Wook!" Gabriella says as she watches the six cats all climb on the cat tower.

"I see that! Are the kitties arguing with each other over on where to take their naps?" Mitch asks Gabriella as he fixes her little pony tail.

"Ya! No nap me, Dada!" Gabriella says with a big grin as Mitch giggles.

"No nap for you? Hmm, maybe!" Mitch says as Gabriella giggles.

Mitch knows Gabriella will want to take her nap soon because he knows the almost two year old very well. However, you never know when your child turns two because they change a lot!

Scott then walks over to Mitch and Gabriella, causing Gabriella's face to light up. Gabriella is very much a Papa's girl but she is also a Daddy's girl since she is the youngest child - well youngest for now.

Mitch is currently five and half months pregnant with Baby Grassi-Hoying #9, who is due in mid December.

Mitch and Scott were clearly not planning on having another child because they both said Gabriella was going to be their last and they both were planning on using permanent birth control methods. However, those plans didn't go through.

However, Mitch and Scott are both very happy and excited to welcome another addition to their family.

Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer, Amelia, Joel and even Gabriella are all excited to have a new baby brother or sister on the way.

"Pa pa! Pa pa!" Gabriella says happily, running over to Scott and hugs his long skinny legs tightly,

"Hi, baby girl! Daddy made your hair look so so pretty! I love it!" Scott says as he picks up Gabriella and holds her close.

"Me too!" Gabriella says, giving Scott a kiss and Scott gives Gabriella a kiss too.

"Can I have a kiss too, Gabby?" Mitch asks Gabriella, wanting a kiss.

"Uh huh!" Gabriella says with a big smile at Mitch.

Scott puts Gabriella down and Gabriella walks back over to Mitch, giving him two kisses. Mitch gives Gabriella a few kisses on her cheeks, causing Gabriella to giggle and smile.