shopping for baby joel + date night!

*Scott and Mitch go on a shopping date! Thank you to my bff ftm_trans15 for helping me write this! Love • Bree 💋*

Scott and Mitch are in the car and are about to head out shopping. Scott and Mitch wanna go shopping without having the kids with them. They wanna look at furniture and other things for baby Joel.

Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia are going to be watched by Nicole while Mitch and Scott shop. 

"Scott, I really love this outfit you." Mitch says as he plays with Scott's necklace.

"Literally nothing fits me and I refuse to buy maternity clothes for a few more months and then won't use them again." Mitch says to Scott.

Scott grins and kisses Mitch's hand that's on his chest.

"Thank you, baby. You are always beautiful, Mitchy. Even if your clothes don't fit properly, you still look absolutely amazing." Scott says as he starts the car and begins the drive to the mall.

Mitch holds Scott's hand and smiles at him.

"Joel is worth having my clothes not fit me right now. He is our miracle baby." Mitch says, rubbing his baby bump with his other hand. 

"My hands are starting to get swollen too. I was too afraid to put my wedding ring on today." Mitch says to Scott.

Scott places his hand on Mitch's bump, while still holding Mitch's hand and nods

"Don't force it, baby. We don't want to have it get sawed off your finger because your knuckles get too swollen to get it off ourselves. I'm fine with that." Scott says to Mitch.

"I know, I don't wanna mess my wedding ring up. That ring is my everything. They have cute fake rings that stretch online. Maybe I'll get one of those." Mitch says to Scott as he kisses Scott's hand.

"And Joel keeps kicking my lungs, thanks buddy!" Mitch says to Joel.

Scott then chuckles and rubs Mitch's baby bump.

"Be careful in there, baby boy. Don't hurt Daddy." Scott says softly, and leans to kiss Mitch's bump at a red light.

"Maybe we can look for one in the mall somewhere." Scott suggests, pulling away from the light when it turns green.

"That would be fun! But I really wanna look at furniture for baby boy's nursery. You, Liam and Huddy finished the painting it the other day, so I wanna get things started in there." Mitch says to Scott.

"And aww, Joel loves his Papa! Joel really loves when I sing to him too." Mitch says to Scott happily making Scott grin.

"Good thing he does. I love hearing your angelic voice too." Scott comments to Mitch making Mitch blush.

"You are too cute. I'm so excited to go shopping." Mitch says happily and Scott nods.

"Me too. It is one of my favorite things." Scott says with a chuckle.

"Can we get some Starbucks before we shop? I want a cake pop and a tea please." Mitch says kissing Scott's hand again.

"Absolutely, baby. A drive thru before the mall? Or should we go in the mall, my love?" Scott asks Mitch.

"It doesn't matter! Whatever is easier for you, babe. I've been craving cake pops bad." Mitch says with a giggle.

Scott changes directions a bit and goes to a nearby drive thru Starbucks and orders his and Mitch's usuals, as well as Mitch's cake pop. Scott pulls forward and gets their drinks from the worker from the window, putting them in the cup holders and handing Mitch his cake pop. Scott pays the man before driving away.