sweet carnival fun

*Liam and Hudson go to the carnival with their significant others and have a fun day! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🎪*

Liam and Hudson are at the carnival together!

Scott and Mitch decided to let Liam and Hudson to go out to the carnival together and be by themselves since they are both older now.

However, Scott and Mitch made sure that Liam and Hudson would stay together the whole time they would be at the carnival and Liam and Hudson both promised Mitch to keep in touch with him because he is a worrier.

Mitch doesn't feel like walking around a carnival for many hours in the heat with a preteen and teenager and Scott has decided to take Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia to Dave and Busters for a few hours so Mitch can rest at home.

Liam and Hudson are both sitting on a bench, currently waiting for Willow and Addison to arrive at the carnival so they can all hang out together and have some fun!

"I am so excited to hang out with Addison today! I haven't seen him in a few weeks and I missed him!" Hudson says with excitement and with a big smile as he takes a few selfies of himself on his iPhone.

"I am excited to hang out with Willow too. She has been at theater camp and was on vacation with her mom's side of the family." Liam says as he fixes his hair.

"I wonder what Daddy is doing at home!" Hudson says to Liam as he fixes his sandals.

"He is probably taking a nap or organizing things. That's basically what you do when you are pregnant." Liam says to Hudson, making Hudson giggle and smile.

"I'm going to take so many pictures whenever I have a baby! Like when I'm pregnant and when my baby is born! My baby is going to be a model!" Hudson says as he smiles and giggles.

Liam also giggles and smiles at Hudson.

"You are way too young to even think about having a baby, Hudson." Liam says to his younger brother.

"I know! I'm talking about when I'm an adult though, Liam! I'm soo excited to be a dad someday! But I think I want my kids to call me mommy instead of daddy!" Hudson says to Liam and Liam smiles.

"That's sweet, Huddy." Liam says to Hudson.

"Liam, do you want kids someday?" Hudson asks Liam.

"Yes, I want kids too, but not until I'm like thirty years old. I wanna have some fun." Liam says to Hudson.

"Thirty! That's like so old!" Hudson says playfully to Liam.

"Thirty isn't even old at all! Sixty is old, Hudson." Liam says and Hudson giggles loudly.

"Ninety is old!" Hudson says as he and Liam both giggle loudly.

Hudson and Liam sit on the bench and wait for Willow and Addison to come to the carnival so they can all hang out and have fun together!

Willow and Addison both arrive at the carnival a few minutes later!