baby boy's name is...

*Mitch, Scott and the kids announce baby boy's name! I hope you guys like his name, I absolutely love it. Send suggestions and enjoy! Love • Bree 💙🌈*

Today, Mitch, Scott, Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia are going to film a very special YouTube video for all of their friends and family to see!

The YouTube video is going to announce the name of Baby Grassi-Hoying #7! Mitch and Scott have almost spilled the name several times, so they need to announce it before they give it away and spoil it. 

The first part of the video is of Scott, Mitch, Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia all outside together.

Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia run around the yard while Scott playfully puts Liam in a headlock and messes up his hair.

Mitch smiles at the camera and rubs his baby bump tenderly.

*Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia's outfits*

*Scott and Mitch's outfits*

Scott picks up Isabella and Sawyer and twirls around in a circle, making them both giggle loudly.

Mitch is holding Amelia in his arms and he kisses her making Amelia smile ear to ear. Amelia rubs Mitch's cheeks and kisses him.

Liam picks up Sophia and hugs her tightly making Sophia smile.

Scott and Mitch are then shown looking at each other happily. Scott is rubbing Mitch's cheeks and Mitch smiles at him. Scott and Mitch then softly kiss each other. Scott rubs Mitch's baby bump and kisses it. 

Scott and Mitch are going to narrate the video as well! (Narration in italics)

Mitch is then shown standing outside and the wind is blowing the bottom of his dress. Mitch has his hands on his baby bump and he softly rubs it.

Scott walks over and stands behind Mitch. Mitch rubs Scott's cheek and chin and kisses him. Scott then wraps his arms around Mitch's waist and rubs Mitch's baby bump.