apple picking!

*Mitch, Scott and the kids go to the apple orchard to pick some fresh and delicious apples! Love • Bree 🍎🍏🍎🍏*

This Saturday, Scott and Mitch both happily decided to take their eight children Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer, Amelia, Joel and Gabriella to the local apple orchard to pick out some delicious and fresh apples from the tree to make desserts, treats and to just eat!

The Grassi-Hoying's went to the same exact apple orchard around two years ago and they had so much fun, so they know they will have a fun time today!

Scott is driving the family van the forty five minute drive to the apple orchard, while Mitch is sitting on the passenger seat with all eight of the kids sitting in the back seats!

*Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer, Amelia, Joel and Gabriella's outfits*

"Are we there yet, Daddy?" Amelia asks Mitch as she plays with her brand new black boots she recently got for the fall!

"Almost, baby girl! We have about fifteen minutes of driving left to go!" Mitch says to Amelia with a cheeky grin.

"That's a longgggg time!" Amelia says with a playful pout, causing Mitch to giggle.

"It will be go by really quick! I promise!" Mitch says as he smiles at Amelia and Amelia smiles back.

"Daddy! Daddy! APPLES! APPLES!" Joel says as he gets very excited.

"That's right, baby boy! We are going to get some yummy apples from the trees! Are you excited?" Mitch asks Joel happily.

"Ya! I cited!" Joel says as he claps his hands and giggles at Mitch.

"This will be yours and Gabby's first time ever going to the apple orchard! Do the rest of you remember going to the apple orchard a few years a ago?" Scott asks the six older kids as he continues to drive to the apple orchard!

"I do, Papa! I doooooo!" Amelia says as she smiles ear to ear at Scott.

"Me too." Liam says with a grin at Amelia and Amelia smiles back at Scott.

"The apples from the apple orchard were the BEST!" Isabella says as she smiles ear to ear.

"Sooooo yummy! The yummiest honestly!" Hudson says as he plays with his hair.

"Oh my gosh, yes! So sweet and literally the best!" Sophia says as she smiles.

"I hope we get some green apples! Those are my favorite kind of apples!" Sawyer says to Mitch and Scott.

"Yeah, last time we went to the apple orchard, there wasn't that many to pick. I will make sure we get a lot for you, Sawyer!" Mitch says to Sawyer making him smile happily.

"Thank you, Daddy!" Sawyer says, really appreciative that his Dad is making sure they get extra green apples just for huh:

"You're welcome!" Mitch says to Sawyer with a cheeky grin.