amelia's pre-k graduation!

*The Grassi-Hoying's celebrate Amelia's pre-kindergarten! Also, Wren, Levi, Hana, Harper, Henry, Benson and Owen graduate with Amelia! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Enjoy! Love • Bree 👩🏻‍🎓*

Today is a special day for Amelia and for the Grassi-Hoying family!

Today, Amelia is going to graduate pre-kindergarten, officially becoming a kindergartner!

Also graduating pre-kindergarten with Amelia is Avi and Kate's daughter Wren, Kirstie's daughter Harper, Kevin and Tara's son Henry, Esther and Darien's daughter Hana, Alex and Jake's son Levi, and Beau and Gage's sons Benson and Owen!

Next school year, Amelia will join Sawyer, Isabella and Sophia at elementary school and she is very excited about that! Amelia can't wait to go to "big kid school".

Right now, Mitch is helping Amelia get dressed and ready for her pre-kindergarten graduation while Scott is downstairs feeding the dogs - Daisy, Lucy, Tux and Bubba and the cats - Wyatt, Ollie, Luther, Olivier, Nino and Dahlia!

Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer, Joel and Gabriella are all hanging out and patiently waiting to leave to the preschool for the graduation.

"I am so proud of you, Amelia! Papa, Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer, Joel and Gabriella are so proud of you too!" Mitch says as he fixes Amelia's dress for her, making Amelia smile.

"Thank you, Daddy! I love you soooo much!" Amelia says as she hugs Mitch tightly and Mitch hugs Amelia back, softly kissing her cheeks.

"I love you too, sweet girl! I love you too! What kind of hairstyle do you want to have today? You can pick whatever you want on your special day!" Mitch says happily to Amelia and Amelia get very excited. 

"I want a pretty ponytail! A princess one!" Amelia says as she dances around making Mitch smile.

"Sounds perfect, Amelia! Sit down for me and I'll do your hair in a princess ponytail, okay?" Mitch says to Amelia.

"Okay, Daddy!" Amelia says with a smile, sitting down in front of Mitch to get her hair in.

Meanwhile downstairs, Scott is sitting on the floor playing with Gabriella and Joel while Liam, Hudson and Sawyer are playing a video game!

Sophia and Isabella are holding Sophia's rabbits and giving them lots of yummy treats.

"Papa, do you think my rabbits will be okay in their cage down here? I don't want them upstairs alone. They like being near the cats and the dogs." Sophia says to Scott.

"Sure! That's fine, Soph!" Scott says causing Sophia to get excited and smile.

"Yay! Snow and Winter can have fun downstairs while we are out!" Isabella says as she smiles at Winter and Snow.

Sophia also smiles at Winter and Snow as she pets the both of them. Sophia loves being a rabbit mom to her babies!

"Choo choo! Choo choo!" Joel says happily as he plays with his trains happily.

"Here comes the train! Choo choo!" Scott says to
Joel and Gabriella making both of them giggle.

"Ba ba ba ba ba ba!" Gabriella says as throws a train playfully and giggles loudly.