who's that pokémon? it's sawyer 7th birthday!

*The Grassi-Hoying's celebrate Sawyer's seventh birthday party with Sawyer's best friends! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Enjoy! Love • Bree ❤️💛🖤🤍*

Today is Sawyer's seventh birthday party!

Today is Saturday, October 2nd which is Sawyer's actual seventh birthday and today is also his birthday party! Since it is Saturday, it is easy for everyone to come to his birthday party!

Mitch and Scott's fifth child and third born son, Sawyer Coby Grassi-Hoying is SEVEN years old!

Sawyer is currently a second grader in school and his favorite subject is science! Sawyer loves anything with Pokémon, video games, baseball, Fortnite and Among Us! Sawyer gets good grades (not honor roll yet since he is in only in second grade) and he has lots of friends!

Sawyer looks just like Scott and also has Scott's  blonde hair and blue eyes but has Mitch's skin complexion. Sawyer also has Scott's tall frame and he has always been a tall kid!

For his seventh birthday, Sawyer wanted a Pokémon themed birthday party since he has been collecting Pokémon cards since the pandemic started and his collection is already huge!

So per Sawyer's request, Mitch and Scott have both happily planned a fun Pokémon themed birthday with lots of Sawyer's favorite foods, birthday cake, video games and all of Sawyer's best friends!

A few days ago, Scott, Mitch, Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer, Amelia, Joel and Gabriella all had a Zoom call with Nel, Mike, Jessa, Jared, Ady, Asa, Kiyah, Connie, Rick, Lindsay, Ryan, Zach, Archer Naomi, Lauren, Robert, Landon and Beckham!

While they were there talking on the Zoom call, Sawyer happily opened up all of his birthday presents from Nel, Mike, Jessa, Jared, Ady, Asa, Kiyah, Connie, Rick, Lindsay, Ryan, Zach, Archer Naomi, Lauren, Robert, Landon and Beckham!

Sawyer happily thanked everyone and he can't wait to see everyone on Thanksgiving!

Sawyer happily stands by all of his birthday balloons and he is ready to take the many pictures Mitch and Scott wants!

"Smile, baby! Say cheese!" Mitch says happily to Sawyer.

"CHEEEEEESE!" Sawyer says as he smiles ear to ear and poses for many pictures!

"So cute, birthday boy! Are you excited for today?" Scott asks Sawyer as he films a small video to post later.

"YES!" Sawyer squeals loudly with lots of happiness and excitement.

"I'm so glad you are excited for your big day! All of your friends are coming and a lot of your PTX cousins!

"Awesome!" Sawyer says as he jumps around and smiles at Mitch and Scott.

"Let's go inside before the dogs make a mess out here!" Mitch says playfully to Sawyer.