liam's house party!

*Liam decides to have a huge house party with a bunch of his friends while Mitch, Scott, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer, Amelia, Joel and Gabriella are out of town for the day! Thank you to @ncnglee for suggestioning this! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🥵❤️‍🔥*

☀️ Today is a hot and sunny Saturday in Los Angeles California! ☀️

So, Mitch and Scott have both decided to take the kids to the water park since all of them have been begging Mitch and Scott to take them there for a few weeks now!

So since it is finally summer time and today is a cheaper day if you have younger kids, Mitch and Scott decided to go to the water park today!  

Liam decided he didn't wanna go to the water park since the water park they are going to was a little childish for his liking, so he decide to stay home for the day.

However, Liam did asks Mitch and Scott if he could invite a few of his friends over to hang out, play video games and swim in the pool!

Mitch and Scott both said yes to Liam's request because Liam hasn't had any of his friends over since summer vacation began a few weeks ago.

Before they leave with the seven younger kids, Mitch and Scott both tell Liam to have a fun day with his friends but don't do anything stupid or dangerous.

Also, Mitch and Scott want Liam to take care of the dogs, cats and rabbits while they are away, which Liam always does because he loves animals!

Mitch, Scott, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer, Amelia, Joel and Gabriella have all left the house two hours ago and they are now at the water park!

However, Liam has decided to have a house party with a bunch of his friends! He has been planning this all week, so today is finally the big day!

The party will mostly be outside and by the pool! Liam also asked his friends to bring their own drinks (wine coolers, beers and non alcoholic drinks) while Liam will order a bunch of food on DoorDash later.

Scott recently opened up the family pool for the summer right before summer vacation started!

Liam makes sure the pool is at the right levels before taking the cover off of it and he patiently waits for all of his friends to arrive!

Liam first invited his girlfriend Zachary and Shepherd (who are Esther and Darien's sons) and Roman (who is Jeremy's son from his relationship with Ashlea) Zachary's partner Ronan is coming as well!

Liam then invites his close circle of friends, friends he has known since preschool, elementary and middle school! He invites Josiah, Jeremiah, Kaden, Braden, Noah, Caleb, Skyler, Owen, Nixon, Axel, Caspian, Steel, Ace, Schuyler, Elliot, Lisa, Lilia, Angel, Charlotte, Finley and Arya!

Willow, Zachary, Shepherd, Roman, Ronan, Josiah, Jeremiah, Kaden, Braden, Noah, Caleb, Skyler, Owen, Nixon, Axel, Caspian, Steel, Ace, Schuyler, Elliot, Lisa, Lilia, Angel, Charlotte, Finley and Arya have all arrived first.

All of the girls are getting their bathing suits on while all of the guys are sitting downstairs with Liam.

Axel and Nixon are putting the alcohol drinks in the refrigerator while Liam is busy feeding all of the animals their lunch.

"Yooo, I can't believe we are having a house party. This is lit!" Owen says as he sits on a bar stool.

"Dude, I know! I didn't even tell my parents. I hope they are fine with this." Liam says as he fixes his hair.