Hello!

Hey, lovely people!

Firstly, thank you so much for taking your time and clicking on my book. It means the absolute world to me.

When I first started writing this book, I was really unsure on how to make this a good book. But I've learned day by day and I am really very proud of how this story has come together.

I hope everyone reading this atleast gives my book one chance. If you do not like it, I won't have a problem with you leaving this book. Everyone has their own choices. Just don't be hating and degrading the story. It doesn't feel good.

If you feel offended by anything happening, I would be glad to listen and rectify it but please inform me politely.

My book is now fully edited to my best capabilities!

Also due to the previous editing, the comments are gone and I would like to request some generous souls to please put some life in the inline comments.

Lastly, do not copy my work. It takes so much time to bring out something like this. So please don't.

I'm so glad you guys are here and hope you enjoy the book!

- Love❤

********

Summary

Everlee Bridge, a scared, lonely, heartbroken girl, is in a mess she never asked for. Seven years in a place she never even had a idea about, broke her into pieces she couldn't pick up. Life has been hard for her since her parents gave her away, to an illegal gang. Her unwillingness cost her a lot. So, now she has decided to just keep going with everything until it reaches an end.

Well, things don't go as planned when she is sent away to a completely different town with a bunch of other gang members. She still wanted to stay hidden and away from everyone. But that seems impossible when she bumps into Asher Kellins and his absolutely cheerful friends in her new school.

Her life takes a different turn, but first time in her life she doesn't wanna fight it. But the thing is, her past is also her present and that is bound to suck her in at some point.

See how secrets are revealed, friendships are blossomed, tears are shreds, smiles are shared, and loves makes everything right.

*Warning: Mentions of abuse, violence. Graphic description of abuse, violence. Mature language. Mild sexual content*