Chapter 78: Filler: Letters to Mamoru(Part 3)

Começar do início

First I have to inform you that Shanks says hello. He told me that while waving at me. I'm saying this because my Uncle is looking over my shoulder currently. I'm sure you can assume that I have finally contacted them, and yes everything went perfectly fine. Shanks was a blubbering mess- scratch that, he told me to say that he was no such thing. Yes, my Uncle is a big scary emperor and would never be seen blubbering, only sobbing in happiness. His words, not mine. He also thanks you for whatever.
Now that he's gone, how come you went so easy on me back on the island?!! You never once tried to train me with haki you ass! Do you know how much better off I would have been had you actually really trained me instead of just showing me some stupid technique!
Also, your sister is batshit crazy. I absolutely adore her and respect her, but I've been punched six feet under too many times. While I want to stay above ground, I can at least know I'm getting good training.
I've attached a stupid looking shell with this letter as well. It reminded me of your face, it looks like it has some stupid looking eye patch just like you. It also looks just as old as you, so I figured you'd like it.
Since I'm sure you don't care much about my art thing, I'm going to annoy you with this knowledge. My debut apparently went really well, and as soon as I revealed that painting, I was brought to three different museums and brought more paintings there. Arisu apparently scheduled for us to go to another one soon. My pen name is under Mitsu, it was better to do it that way so that the marines wouldn't piece it together as fast. If I'm lucky, once they find out who I am it will be too late to go and destroy my artwork as I'll be well known then.
How's the bar? You run it into the ground yet without my help? Oh, and Arisu said you totally failed as a 'father' figure because you failed to teach me to cook. Though I keep explaining to her that you're a man that looked after me. Perhaps you need to call her and explain some things.

You should have taught me haki and I'm not gonna let you live it down,
Katsu

.............................................................

Old Man,

 You didn't teach me haki, and you're not responding. Therefore, these letters will stop until you respond to me.

Dumb ass.
Katsu.

.........................................................................

Brat.

You seem to think I have all this free time to be able to respond to you. You must have forgotten I have a whole island to look after. Clearly you have too much time on your hands if you're able to send me all of these letters. If I ever did contact Arisu, I would be more likely to tell her to up your training. You'll never survive in the New World if you don't train until you're numb you damn brat.
Of course I didn't teach you haki, you little shit. You were some snot nosed little brat that could hardly hold a damn dagger, like hell I was going to knock you around and have you learn haki.
I saw your little debut thing in that museum. It apparently made the newspaper, which by the way disrupted the actual news that should have been important. You need a bigger hat, one that you can put all your hair up in. That red hair is a big bullseye on who you are and I'm surprised Arisu didn't catch that strand of hair that must have fallen out of the hat.
As I said before, I didn't want to get your hopes up in the instance that you were not related to Shanks. It's not exactly easy to contact him, so I never got the chance to confirm if you were related or not.
I do remember Sayomi. She was just as much of a brat as you are. You both are troublemakers that can't seem to think before you act. I'm willing to bet my captain would have liked you as well, considering he practically adored Sayomi.
I don't care if you send a picture of her or not. Do what you want.
For future reference, don't send me dirty shells. Because of you I had sand all over the bar, and that is hard to get rid of. It gets everywhere.
Get to training now. I'm sure the rest of your crew is training hard, and I would be disappointed to hear your were the only one slacking.
I only want to hear how you beat the shit out of the New World.

Mamoru.

...............................................................................

End of Chapter 78!

I did not realize how long it's been since I did a Letters to Mamoru! I hope ya'll liked it. The letters on this one pretty much end close to around timeskip time.

On another note, I've recently started a redbubble account. If you don't know what that is, its basically where artist are able to upload their art and people can buy the image on different products. Things from stickers, which are really cheap, to phone cases, pillows, shower curtains, ect. The artist get a percent from every sale, and the buyer gets a product with the image on it! I've been uploading different pictures of my different oc's, so far it's mainly been Katsu. I do have some other things, but I don't have a bunch of different art uploaded yet. If you're interested I would love if you could check it out, maybe buy a sticker or whatnot, and if not that's fine too. Just let me know and I'll reply back the link for you! The profile picture will be the same as my current one, just to make sure it's easier to find. Thank you!

Next chapter will be another filler, would ya'll rather have a Day's with the strawhats (Franky, Chopper, or Nami edition) or a Day's with Mamoru?

Thoughts? I love reading ya'lls comments!

This is not edited.