26; patience

lol very late but it was a year since i posted my first cc fic on the 14th of oct so thanks for anybody that reads this stuff u are cool and i have met quite a few lovely people from it and also this irrelevant but i literally Cannot stop thinking of george in wills story the other day where u see his hair........soft

also not to flex but im so excited bc im meeting dan this month in like. 10 DAYS which is MAD and im absolutely bricking it ok but im so excited hahaha anyway. hes cool

————————

George knows the saying; "Patience is a virtue", something he's never fully understood until he was in his twenties. Either he had never searched up what it meant, or hadn't thought to search it, but he realises with every day of his life that it's more relevant than he thought.

Waiting for his video to export, needing a reply from his next possible sponsor, having Will on the phone for five minutes longer than intended because the man doesn't know how to shut his mouth sometimes – they're all things he's learned to be patient with.

Another rising issue that comes with the trait is Alex. Maybe not Alex himself, the man can be quite easy to deal with as long as he rambles about something George understands – though he's probably whipped enough that he could easily listen to anything he says.

Alex pushes his limits sometimes, either by seeing just exactly how far George's patience runs or how much he's willing to do to test that. George doesn't have the strength in him to protest these sudden whims of Alex's, even if he did want to for whatever reason.

Lately, it's been a favourite of the boy's to absolutely torture George in what feels to be the worst way imaginable. He likes what Alex does – because if he hadn't then it wouldn't happen – and likes not having to worry about doing anything for a brief time. Alex had called him a pillow princess for it as a joke once, and had proceeded to be fucked into the mattress for such a comment. Alex still hadn't seemed to regret what he said afterwards.

But edging, George finds out very quickly, has to be one of the best and worst feelings he could experience in such a moment. There's a build, an impending relief washing over him before it's promptly snatched away by a small bit of distance between his cock and Alex's hand. It leaves him tense against the sheets and his body moving on its own accord to try and close that distance once more; but god when he does come, it's as if he's been deprived of it half his life and he's instantly melting into the bed that he had just been fighting against.

Alex loves it too, far too much than George thinks is normal. Maybe it's his loss of power that he always has over the other man, always easily manhandling Alex how he pleases. Maybe he just likes being a bastard and getting away with it in a form that George likes.

Even right now, George can see how smug his boyfriend looks whenever he's denied the gratification of being touched properly. It frustrates him and puts him on edge all at once.

"Don't look at me like that," George spits out, trying to ignore the eyes roaming over his flushed face. He can feel his hair flattening against his forehead, just from the exertion he's being put into rather than actual sweat.

"Look at you like what?" Alex asks, lips quirked up in the corners as his fist leisurely strokes upwards, his thumb catching on the precum currently drooling steadily from the head. His hands feel sticky, both from the three previous prevented orgasms that they've gone through and the copious amounts of lube Alex keeps applying. The warmth is suffocating, infecting his skin until George is flushed and heated too, but he knows that if Alex were to pull his hand away then he would instantly gravitate his hips upwards in an attempt to feel it again.