7; dare

soz i havent updated in like. years, no internet to edit and upload and my data ran out shortly after i updated the other works collection and my spotify premium expired so fuck blue lives lol

p.s. thx for 1k+ fellas, i love everybody who's ever read a word of this and love u forevermore xx if u have any requests for anything.....uwu hmu

————————

Fuck drinking. Seriously, fuck alcohol and its inebriate influence. Drinking can either mean a really good night, or a forgetful one where everybody but him remembers the embarrassing things he did.

George can already tell which type of night it was going to be.

Will is off his tits by midnight, and off-his-tits Will is not a friendly person when it comes to coherent and safe ideas he can plague upon his friends. It's always "Fuck off, I'm telling your mam you shag guinea pigs," this and "I'm gonna buy a taser for our next collab," that, and while it's usually funny to witness, it's never been pleasant for George to experience any of it firsthand. Thankfully, Will doesn't get that drunk to seriously hurt anybody and usually forgets anything he said a few hours later. (And there's still been no sign of a taser, yet, despite it being a repeated statement every time they drink.)

But tonight, the man seems relentless on torturing George for no damn reason. He'd rather drink alone in his room and laugh at the dumb-as-dirt people on Twitter – though he might make the exception of somebody joining him. Nobody specific, he swears.

So far, Will has got him to sniff the milk in the fridge (which finally made George realise it should've been thrown out ages ago), mixed lager and tequila for him to drink, and purposely spilt some weird smelling dip on his shirt before George went downstairs to get their food delivery.

And now Will, and most of their friends they've invited over, have all agreed to play spin the bottle. Like they're in Year 9 and playing it so they can kiss their crush.

Initially, it had been an instant no to take part, but somebody suggested that if they didn't want to kiss somebody, they could instead do a forfeit dare. The perfect opportunity to get back at Will for all those times he'd made George do things under the guise of a bet that wasn't winnable.

Except as soon as they were all seated in a slightly wonky circle, George realised that meant Alex was playing. It wouldn't be a problem in itself, if George didn't have probably the biggest crush possible on his flatmate. Year 11 level crush, the type that lasts months because you realised how hot they are and you almost spend 24/7 with them.

And now George is stuck between a rock and a hard place. On his turn, he spun the bottle on one of their friends' girlfriend – who would be a more than awkward person to kiss when he doesn't even know her – and Will has been giving him an evil look since they started playing. Kiss a random girl or face whatever diabolical plan his drunk twat of a friend has got for him?

"I forfeit. Gimme a dare." He gives in, facing Will and seeing a wide grin spread on his friend's face.

Will shrugs and makes his way over to Alex, crouching with a slight wobble to whisper in the boy's ear. When a pink flush settles on his cheeks – which is a good look for him, George thinks – and he starts looking at George weirdly, he realises what's happened. Absolute twat.

Alex stands and crosses through the circle and tugs on George's hood. "C'mon. I'll tell you the dare in the bathroom."

Will cackles as they stand and head for the bathroom in the hallway. "I'm fed up of you two eye-shaggin' each other and not doin' anything about it! Just go in there and snog already!"