23; outsider (+niall)

yeah i made memeulous a cuck. die mad xx

the alt title for this was 'george cuckulous' i just needed to tell everybody that

thanks el for having brain cells to give me this idea too i love u

————————

George and Alex don't need to talk often, in the sense of serious conversation. Usually they're open and hold no secrets, and everything they say is easily accepted with no discrimination. It's how they are, and George feels better knowing it doesn't have to be a big thing between them to have a serious conversation.

George gets scared when Alex asks to talk one night though, curled against George's side and watching him play Smash Bros on their switch. It's sudden, but he doesn't sound that serious so George just nods along. The boy sighs into his shoulder and sits up a bit more.

They don't usually need to talk when they can say things outright, nothing held back when it comes to what's on their mind. But George still feels anxious as he waits for Alex to talk, and his fingers fiddle with the hem of George's shirt sleeve.

"I wanna like–" Alex starts before he quickly cuts himself off, sighing again in frustration. "I dunno how to say it without it sounding bad." Thoughts run through George's head at those words, shamefully all negative with the worst outcomes imaginable. But he knows it can't be bad, just that it might sound bad.

"Just say it," George shrugs, hating how the bubbling anxiety sits in his stomach. "The only way to explain it is to say it first."

Alex hums and sits up fully so he's level with him against the headboard, and George pauses his game out of consideration. Alex takes his open hand gratefully, fingers tangling with his own and tightening.

"I wanna, like...have sex with someone else. While you watch." Alex says quietly, something choking up his voice as he talks. "Not in...Not in a weird way, just like...as if you don't satisfy me."

George's head spins, and there's the initial curse of jealousy seeping through his veins. He can't help it, and he feels guilty for it when he sees Alex's red cheeks and feels his hands trembling slightly in his own.

"But–" George bites his lip and thinks of the words carefully, "Do I? Satisfy you, I mean." He needs that reassurance, the security in knowing Alex is happy with him – not just with sex.

"Yeah," Alex rushes out, "Yeah, fuck, sorry. You do, of course you do. It's just...like roleplay, isn't it? Like I pretend you don't give me what I need and you...you watch somebody give that to me." He explains, all while looking at George out the corner of his eyes nervously.

George can't lie that it's a sudden request, and a strange one at that. He initially thinks of it as an excuse for Alex to fuck somebody else because he's not good enough, because it's a gateway to breaking himself away from George. But the fingers curling against his, his leg thrown over George's thigh in a way that can only be seen as affectionate, it makes him think again.

"Like a threesome?" George questions. It's just trying to get the answers to understand this properly.

Alex shakes his head, and his cheeks heat up again. He can feel their warmth on his shoulder even through his shirt. "No, you just watch. We just...pretend you don't give me what I need, and you watch somebody else fuck me."

And George can't lie, he does kind of like the sound of that. Maybe it's the idea of getting an outside perspective of seeing Alex getting fucked into the mattress, or maybe just thought of Alex wanting him there to see it. But either way, it makes a cold sensation seep into him, and he wraps an arm around Alex's shoulders to bring the boy closer.