45. Vacation time again

I better watch out.
I better not cry.
I better not pout, I'm telling you why.
Master's keeping an eye on me.

He's making a list.
He's checking it twice.
He's gonna find out if I'm naughty or nice.
Master's keeping an eye on me.

He knows if I am sleeping.
He knows if I'm awake.
He knows if I've been good or bad.
I gotta be good for goodness sake!

I better watch out.
I better not cry.
I better not pout, I'm telling you why.
Master's keeping an eye on me.

It would seem my Dom is Santa?!?

This little realization is brought to you by a conversation I had with DanGarrett the day Master, Junior and I left for our yearly fall vacation.

As always, we are away with friends and Dan asked if Master and I relaxed out of our D/s relationship when we were vacationing. And if I got to be naughty without sanctions.

My answer was Yes and No. My proverbial leash is longer when we're surrounded by friends. But I still have to mind my manners. Because even though I (in most cases) wouldn't be punished while we're in company, I still have my SpankBank.

Dan then wished for me to come home with my SpankBank so overdrawn that it had to be written off and a clean slate called, because the debt got too big to calculate!!!

Unfortunately for me, my SpankBank account is in writing. Master keeps an actual list where my spanks are inserted or withdrawn accordingly. Leaving no possibility of cheating.

And that's why I think my Dom is Santa. Based on my behavior, he will write down my good actions and misdeeds and reward or punish me accordingly.

I think my argument is very sound!

———

Once again I'm writing this chapter while sipping coffee in the vacation home we're renting. And just like last fall, Master managed to get himself wrapped up into a seemingly gay partnership with one of the other daddies here.

They were at the playground with all the kiddos, when someone from another vacation home, who'd also brought their spawn out to play, came over saying that one of our kiddos was crying.

Master went over to see what was going on. And true enough, our friend's son was bawling his eyes out. When Master failed to make sense of the teary, snotty explanation, the kid just yelled "I don't want you! I want daddy!"

The guy from the other house laughed and said "Sounds just like my kids. I'm never good enough when it comes to calming them either. They always want my wife."

Master just laughed his ass off and agreed. The other daddy wasn't to happy about being called the wife. They should at the very least be equal partners and both be the husband, he argued when they got back. This did not stop Master from calling the other daddy Wifey for the rest of the day.

———

Because of my hand, Master is spoiling me even more rotten than usual. He doesn't like it when I'm in pain (at least not when he didn't cause it...)

He is being really considerate, not letting me cook too often and massaging my hand when the day is over.

We're not doing any scenes that require my hands being tied. And he even went ahead and hired a cleaning lady, so I wouldn't have to worry about keeping the house nice. With all the hours he's working, he can't do it himself and he won't allow me to do it.

He's newest idea is that I have to visit the massage therapist in our village and get my arms and shoulders worked over, to make sure the pain won't travel up my arms.

In short, he's doing everything humanly possible to make sure I'm happy and safe. Just as always.

I'm a very lucky girl!

This is all I had to offer this time. Thank you for reading and have fun out there!

The End
Published October 18. 2019