28. It's the little things that matters most!

It's been a while since I last posted.
Don't worry it's not because I haven't misbehaved. But I felt that it might be repetitive to say "I did it again..." Or am I wrong?

Today I decided that instead of "lifestyle" situations, I would share some of the little things that build up our day to day relationship, because besides our Dom/Sub dynamic, we are also husband and wife and have been for many years.

I chose this theme for the chapter because I noticed one day, how Master takes care of me in a million little ways that aren't BDSM related.

Here's an example.
One evening not too long ago, we were driving home from a family visit and it was cold and it snowed a little. While driving, Master said "Honey I would like us to switch parking spots at the house!" I didn't understand why and asked him. He's answer made my heart melt all over again.
"It's because I've noticed that I don't get as much frost and snow on my windshield as you. And if we switch, you won't have as hard a time in the morning defrosting your car!"
It's not a huge gesture in the grand scheme of things, but to me it showed how he makes me a priority every day.

Just like when he grabs my car keys, and starts my car to heat it up for me, without telling me, if his departure time is close to mine in the morning.

He also knows that I'm not a big fan of flower bouquets, so sometimes instead of giving me random flowers because he thought of me, he'll bring me a porcelain chicken to make me smile.

On a more fun note

On a more fun note... Master almost always gets up before me in the mornings, this also includes the weekends. When he hears me start to stir, he will brew me a cup of coffee so I don't have to wait for my first cup of life giving elixir. And if he has to wake me in the weekends he'll bring my coffee to the bedroom to soften the blow of having to wake up.

Sometimes the little things can also be cute so-called flaws. Like my Masters horrible/befuddling taste in films. He has watched the Twilight Saga all the way through a couple of times and he finds 50 shades of Grey to be a great RomCom, at least he laughed a lot when we decided to se how bad it could be.

On that same note... He's so cute when we decide to watch something even slightly horror themed. While we watched Penny Dreadful I had to promise to hold his hand, because he found it really scary. And we couldn't binge watch, because one episode at a time was his limit of scariness.

Closing this chapter I wanted to show you guys the new tattoo I got, and share the thought behind it.

This is what I chose

This is what I chose. The other tattoos I have represent different points in my life and some important people like Junior and my sisters.

This one is inspired by Celtic knot hearts. It's meant to symbolize love eternal and I wanted it to show my feelings for Master, our family and the life that we have built together. A little sentimental, but I'm proud of what we have achieved over the years.

This was a short chapter but it's here nonetheless.

Happy Holidays 🎄

The End
December 29. 2018