8. What Master doesn't know, won't hurt me. I hope...

After reading comments from my last chapter, I got to thinking.
One of the lovely readers asked if my Master checked my phone. He doesn't, that would take too much time. (Thank God)

But I do shut off notifications when I lose my phone privileges, no need to invite more trouble.

But what I came to wonder is, how in the world does my stupid brain ever convince me that we'll get of scot-free when doing "bad things"?

It's not just writing this little book (Which I totally count on getting away with undetected, by the way).

I convinced myself that getting my nipples pierced too when going in for a Daith piercing would be okay. I mean I didn't think that he wouldn't notice, but in my mind he would be thinking "What a nice surprise!"

He didn't...

When I got my piercings my sister was with me and I promised her that I would give her a Daith piercing for her birthday.

While planning that little excursion, my brain went:
"Let's get another piercing while we are there!"
Me:
"No Brain! Remember last time!!"
Brain:
"But come on!! We've wanted a VCH forever!! And it'll look sooo sexy!!"
Me:
"Come on Brain! Master wouldn't want another surprise like that..."
Brain:
"Are you sure?"
Me:
"Well... No..."
Brain:
"Good! Because I already booked a time for it while distracting you. Master will love it!"

He didn't...

It's not like he doesn't like the piercings. But body altering without permission is a NoNo!

But one of my worst screw ups was six or seven years ago...

I had gotten permission for a pizza and movie night with my baby sister. Nothing fancy just us in PJ's pigging out to a stupid romcom or two.
Her boyfriend at the time was hanging out with us, while getting ready for a night out with his buddies.

When he began playing party music to get in the mood, my treacherous brain went "YAY PARTY!!!"
My sister and I both kinda forgot about our plans to stay in for the night and wanted to go clubbing too.
One thing let to another and before we knew it I had borrowed some clothes, we were heading out the door, jumping in a cab and going downtown.

A couple of beers in a downstairs pub turned into too many drinks in the upstairs club.
I was drinking , dancing and flirting (mostly to get more drinks).

Around three o'clock in the morning I was drop dead drunk!
Brother in law decided that the night was over and got all three of us in a cab and back to their place.
While he was paying the cabbie, my baby sister and I stumbled into the apartment and locked the door.
And that's where my memory stops...

The next thing I remember is waking up in my sister and her boyfriends bed...
Alone...
Wearing my sisters underwear...
With the worst hangover of my life...
Having absolutely no idea what happened after the door shut...

When I get up I find them both sleeping on a tiny two-person sofa and my underwear is still nowhere in sight.

On my phone there is about a dozen missed calls from my Master.
We were supposed to go to his grandparents house for brunch, but I hadn't shown up.

When I called him he was a little scared and very very angry. We agreed that it was best if I just went home. Then he would be able too cool off and I would have a chance to get over the worst of the hangover.

Let's just say that I will never forget the punishment I got for this one!
Now I ALWAYS remember to ask permission before going out drinking!!

But I don't think that my stupid brain will ever stop getting me into trouble... (Just like some of my readers. Who shall remain unnamed)

The End
June 24. 2018