johnny × ten

in here ten is a black cat hybrid although in this oneshot black cats don't mean bad luck. weird i know. and everyone in nct is the same age.

"johnny! come on!" johnny rolled his eyes and ran to jaehyun who was waiting for him.

"really? you're taking me to your date? the hell why?" jaehyun just shrug.

"cause friends?" jaehyun said making johnny sigh and walked to the ice cream store.

"fine. but you're going to explain to him."

"jackass."

at the ice cream store

johnny was actually enjoying it. the three all had a great time. other than the flirting from jaehyun which made taeyong look like a sun-dried tomato.

jaehyun got strawberry ice cream, taeyong got blueberry ice cream and johnny got a chocolate chip mint ice cream.

"how do you eat that?" jaehyun grimaced at johnny's ice cream.

"with my mouth." taeyong giggled while jaehyun snorted.

when the three was finished with their ice cream, the two j's said goodbye to taeyong.

as they were walking home, jaehyun started to ramble about how taeyong's jawline should be illegal and how cute he is and whatever but johnny was not listening to any word.

before jaehyun could speak again, he heard a whimper. johnny heard it too.

"ssh. i'll go look." he whispered to jaehyun and he nodded.

johnny carefully walked to the dark street and saw a guy.

but that wasn't the problem. it was a hybrid. he was surprised but kept it inside of him.

he slowly crouched down. "hey. you alright?"

he tried to take the hybrid's hood off but the guy flinched.

"i'm not gonna hurt you. it's okay." he said carefully, trying to not scare the smaller male.

"r-r-really?" the hybrid said in the smallest voice he can making johnny's heart melt.

"yeah. i'm johnny." he smiled at the male.

"t-ten." johnny assumed it was his nickname and nodded, glad he at least gave his name.

"well i can-" suddenly ten whimpered when one of his cat ear twitched.

johnny had to look at what was happening so he just asked. "can i take your hood off?"

ten hesitated before nodding slowly. johnny carefully took his hood off and widened his eyes.

the left ear was bleeding, not that much but it seemed to hurt the smaller boy.

johnny lifted up the hybrid's head softly to look at his face. he was absolutely stunning.

his sharp cat eyes was filled with tears plus the dried tears on his pale cheeks. he had a scar under his eye and his pink lips quivering.

"i can take you home and take care of you. is that alright?" ten just nodded and let johnny carry him bridal style while he slowly fell asleep.

when he went to jaehyun, the said male quickly ran up to him and was about to shout at him for taking so long when he saw ten sleeping.

"is he okay?" he whispered to johnny and he nodded.

"but i need to take care of his scars. mind coming with me?" jaehyun nod and went to johnny's house.