35(Dead?)

Rivi
Rivi was spread out across the hard bed. She had tossed and turned , unable to be comfortable. She was extremely exhausted, but no matter how hard she tried, her eyes would not close. She was hungry as well, but the food was unappealing. She was vomiting frequently but digesting nothing. Her body couldn't even produce tears, because she was dehydrated.

She knew at this rate, if she didn't make a decision soon, she or her baby wouldn't survive. She was completely shocked that Landon was being blackmailed by Corey. He was good at keeping secrets. Hell, who was she to judge? Landon in his mind was protecting her, but she was afraid he had no idea the trouble he was getting himself into. Corey was a snake and was out to destroy her.

Her cell door came open and in walked a woman with tattoos all over her body and some on her face. She licked her lips when she saw Rivi. The door then closed behind Rivi's new cellmate.

"I think I like bottom bunk better ." The woman spoke.

" I don't care what you like better. I'm eight months pregnant and will not be climbing up and down that ladder." Rivi snapped.

"It wasn't a choice," The woman grabbed Rivi's feet and pulled her to the floor.

Rivi kicked the woman in between her legs and she hit the floor.

"You little bitch!" The woman screamed.

She reached over and slapped Rivi, but Rivi grabbed a handful of her hair and stood up, she started wailing on the woman's head.

"FIGHT! FIGHT !," The other women began to yell, gaining the guards' attention. They quickly opened the door and pulled Rivi off the lady, but they didn't grab the lady in time and she punched Rivi in the stomach. Rivi shielded her stomach while waves of pain shot through her body. My baby! She thought to herself.

Landon
Landon woke up on a hospital bed and a nurse checking his blood pressure. It all came rushing back to him that his brother was dead. He tried to sit up reaching for his phone.

"Unfortunately, your phone shattered into a thousand pieces sir. You can use the hospital phone." The nurse smiled at him.

"How are you feeling?" She asked him.

Landon jumped up and dashed out the door like a mad man. He ran into people, trying to clear his head so he could focus on where his car was parked. Once he found it he quickly put it in reversed and zoomed down the street to the morgue. When he arrived he saw his sister's silver Audi in the parking lot.

Heidi was standing outside the door crying in her husband's chest. Landon pulled her from him and wrapped his arms around her.

"Did ...you um ...is he...was it-" Landon couldn't form a sentence.

" .... No, it's not him, but they found this note in the guys pocket," Her hands were shaking as she handed it to him.

It wasn't him this time, but I won't miss again. You are trying to dig up old skeletons, you're going to find yourself burying a new one. Stick to the agreement or you will never see your beloved brother again. I want 20 thousand a month now. If there is no problem with the first payment, then I release Connor to you. I also know Rivi's in jail, so play smart.

P.S Congratulations on your son!

Landon balled up the paper in his hand.

"You know who has Connor don't you ?" Heidi looked at him angrily.

"What did you two get yourselves into, and over her." Heidi pushed him.