5|Come&Celebrate

When Landon finally made it home he loosened his tie and placed the mail on the counter. He took a glass off the counter from earlier and poured himself some whiskey. He took a nice gulp, it burned going down, but he poured a little more. He saw a text from Jenna and a missed call.

                                *Text*
Jenna: Heard about 25%! Call me, I would like to come over and celebrate🥂

Landon put his phone down and sighed heavily. Some company from her wouldn't be so bad. Then there's always a problem with her leaving in the morning. So he didn't bother. His phone rung. He closed his eyes praying it wasn't her, but it was his sister, so he answered.

"Hello, my annoying little sister." He teased.

"Oh Hush, Landon I'm so proud of you, that commercial, wow! What a really smart move. I know father is gloating about you to everyone he encounters tonight." They laughed in unison.

Landon threw his feet up on the coffee table now taking a seat on the couch.

"You would be right. Thank you, Heidi. How is work tonight at the hospital?" He sipped some more of his drink.

"Well, I was almost out the door, then this woman comes in. She had been mixing drugs with alcohol, I was stopped at the door. I just don't understand why people are so careless with their lives? To top it off , she's been a real B-word ." Landon laughed, his sister was the most innocent person he knew.

"The B-word ... um bicurious, bisexual? Was she interested in you?"
He continued to tease.

"Quiet Landon. Supposedly she's some hotshot violinist. Or she could be if she made better choices. Stacy said her parents went to see her play the other night. You and Jenna went to the same place, you might of seen her. Stacy couldn't stop raving about her...Rivi Montese I believe is her name. Oh well, I need to get back to work, talk to you later. I love you big brother and again congrats ." Before he could reply she hung up.

"Love you too ." He looked at his phone smiling. Heidi never stopped moving.

"Rivi Montese an addict? Hmm makes sense ." Landon thought it was ironic that she would end up in his sister's care. That's the way the universe works, coincidental. She seemed broken the night of
her performance, but drugs? He all of sudden felt empathy for her. He all of sudden felt ashamed to judge someone, not knowing their circumstances. Who exactly are you Rivi Montese?

He sipped some more of his whiskey before showering. Landon returned to the kitchen to eat his Chinese food, after his shower. There was a knock on his door, he knew this could only be one person, he walked over and opened the door. Jenna stood there in a pencil skirt and heels. Her thick blonde was slicked back into a ponytail. He stared into her blue eyes. She did look inviting.

Jenna bit her bottom lip, holding some champagne in her hand. She held it up and shrugged, Landon stepped aside so she could enter. Jenna glanced around his condo as if it was new to her. Landon closed the door and was now standing behind her. She inhaled the lingering smell of his fresh body wash.

"You didn't answer your phone, so I decided to just go off my instinct and stop by. I hope I didn't intrude." She still had her back to him.

He now was so close his pelvis was pressed against her backside. Her breathing pace increased rapidly. He moved her hair to the side and placed kisses on the top of her right shoulder, then neck. Jenna's body shivered beneath his touch. His hands felt warm against her soft skin.

"I like this skirt on you, but I would love it even more off." His lips were pressed against her ear. She swallowed hard. He ran his hands from her shoulders to her waist.

"I could take it off if you preferred." Her sentence breaking.

Landon sat on the couch, removing the champagne from her hand, placing it on the coffee table. He then pulled her to him, with her back facing him. He unzipped her skirt slowly and watched as her cheeks spilled out revealing her light pink thong. He smiled kissing her left then right cheek, she moaned, Landon pulled her down on his lap.

He reached his arms around her and gently pinched her nipples. He inhaled her Chanel perfume, now separating her legs, sliding his fingers down into her panties.

"This is what you came for?" He asked her now rubbing her sunless area.

She nodded unable to speak from the pleasure he was providing.

"Let's go to my room." He waited until she was standing and followed her into the bedroom.

When they were done she had fallen asleep and he turned away from her. He checked the time, one in the morning. He hoped she would just leave right after,to make things less awkward for them in the morning.

He decided to sleep on his couch. He didn't know why Jenna could never capture his attention for long. She was in love with him since he could remember and the feeling was never mutual. She was a magazine cover beautiful and he means that top fashion beauty. He had to admit appearance-wise she would be deemed perfect, probably a goddess in mythology. She use to win several beauty pagans growing up. Her parents even had her do a few commercials.

She was fairly intelligent, she graduated from college. Now whether or not her father had the major pull in that, he didn't know. She had perfect etiquette and would make for a most promising wife, some men dream of women like her. Just not him. This irritated his parents. His older brother would definitely give him a hard time about it, he was obsessed with Jenna. Sometimes he wished they both would of dated instead.

He was the reason Jenna lost her virginity to Landon their senior year. She was supposed to save it for marriage. His brother Connor told her that if she truly loved Landon, why make him wait?
She was so naive and infatuated with him, she would do anything and she did. He dated her for two years after that, because he thought the feelings would come, but they never did.

Landon broke up with her in his second year of college and she cried in his dorm room for three hours. She begged him to take her back. She even called his parents, who spent two more hours on the phone lecturing him. So to make everyone happy, he continued doing couple stuff with her but never giving her a title. Jenna was satisfied with having the bare minimum of him, and that disconnected him mentally and emotionally from her even more.