Chapter Twenty Six

Start from the beginning

'What if we did?' 

Those are what Jungkook just said, But what did he exactly mean? 

What if we did not care about our feelings and just stay married the way you are ? 

What if we did gave up on love ? 

What if we did believe our lie ?

What if we did what? 

The answer you were hoping you would get would be....'What if we did had real feeling to each other?'

But after hearing the words he said earlier, you couldn't help but to have a disturbing thought  that keep telling you that he was only here because it was the easy way.

So as always instead of taking a risk and asking him, you choose the best way you thought it could end this........

" .........After what happened, I ......I don't want to trust anyone.......At least not now .. " You replied not looking into his eyes " The higher you climb, the harder the fall will hurt ...........and I don't think I can bear another fall ." You painfully smiled then looked at him only to have your heart breaking at the way his eyes eyed you.

The man sounded hurt and you almost didn't understand the reason. Does he have feelings for me? You thought but removed the idea from your mind immediately afraid the thought will give you false hope.

If he does, he wouldn't ask for her....... Right

He would tell me.....

" I understand..." 

He didn't deny....You thought

I got rejected ...... He thought

Both of you stared again at the sky in silence until he broke it with just a word.

" The circumstances." He said calmly taking a breath after the thought, You glanced at him secretly admiring his side face taking a moment to appreciate his sharp jawline, You gazed at his soft looking black hair absentmindedly wondering how soft it then his pink lips as he continued to speak, But this time he turned to face you " Isn't everything about the circumstances ?" 

You didn't say anything and just looked at him.

"If we met under different circumstances. Things will also be different, won't they?" He asked with a sweet smile.

" Maybe..." 

----------------------

Next Day

9am