He grinned, walking beside me as we walked out of the store. I glanced up at him, staring at the scar. He must have felt the stare because he looked down at me with a raised eyebrow.

"How'd you get that?" I pointed to his eye.

"Training." He answered simply.

I nodded, "Ah, so the same way I got my abs. Got it."

He chuckled, rolling his eye. "You bring up your abs every chance you get."

"Well of course!" I exclaimed, patting my stomach. "It's so much easier for you guys to get abs. I had to work extra hard to get these!" I poked his arm, "Granted, you clearly worked extra hard too, because I don't think you have a gram of fat in your body. It's all rock hard muscle."

When Zoro opened his mouth to respond, I pointed towards the store which would have the sake. "There! It looks like it's also a bar too!" I grinned.

He nodded, his eyes wondering off for a moment before looking back at the store. "Go on ahead, I gotta grab something real quick."

I shrugged and walked ahead of him. Walking into the store was immediately darkened. I squinted my eyes as I tried to adjust to the lack of brightness.

Walking over to the bar I was immediately greeted by a mermaid, who handed me a menu of the different drinks. I looked it over for a moment, before ordering a huge barrel of sake as well as a glass of red wine and another bottle of sake.

Clearly Zoro would want some sake since we were already here.

I didn't have to wait too long before Zoro caught up and sat beside me. "Ah, I ordered you a barrel of sake, just in case Sanji didn't get the chance to." Or rather in case Sanji tried to skimp Zoro out of his addiction, he had tried to one time before as a way to get back at Zoro for annoying him. "What did you get?"

He rested the bags on the bar before answering, "I got another sharpening stone, you need to learn to sharped your blades." I puffed out my cheeks at that, however I blinked when Zoro held up his hand. Resting inside the half of his hand was a curled up flower. The petals looked white and faded into a soft lilac. "How fast and accurate can you draw this?"

"Eh? Is that a challenge?" I grinned, wiping the bar with a napkin before placing my sketchbook down. "Give me ten minutes. I would color it, but I don't want to bust out my colors here where I might lose one."

He snorted, using his free hand to take a sip of the sake placed in front of him. A slight nod was given after he took the first sip, apparently he had approved of said drink.

It didn't even take me three minutes to draw a single flower with some shading. However, I planned to use up all of the ten minutes given to me. That was when I started sketching in Zoro holding said flower. I have enough time to get a good amount of details in.

Zoro glanced over at the sketchbook, but I lifted it and frowned at him. He sighed and looked off to the side away from me in disinterest. His free hand brought back up the sake and he took another sip.

"I have your barrel right here, Ma'am! And as a thank you for saving us, we're giving it free of charge!" The mermaid smiled, rolling the barrel over.

I paused to look up, "Ah, we don't care much for thanks but we'll take it I guess. Thanks." I didn't waste much else and quickly finished up the drawing.

I had just finished the shading when Zoro exclaimed done and snatched my sketchbook out of my hand with a smirk. He dropped the flower in place of the sketchbook and looked over the drawing with blinking eyes.

"Damn, you got the flower and me." He muttered.

I smirked, "I didn't train with the world's greatest artist to not be able to draw a simple picture in ten minutes, Mr. Hottie. Now, what do I get for completing the challenge?"