18-Aristocrat? More like aristoass

(Unedited)

Yuzuki's POV:

*Dream*

The sunlight hit my face softly and I opened my eyes, already knowing I was in my room. My young self slowly got out of bed when the door to my bedroom slammed open. In walked the younger version of the mysterious man I had met in the garden, the one who broke past my barrier.

"Imo-chan!"

'Again with that nickname,' I thought, an imaginary irk mark appearing.

"Shii-chan!"

I ran into his arms and he smelled oddly like nuts. I took a good look at him and noticed he didn't have the eyepatch on. Both his golden eyes looked down at me with affection as he kissed my cheek.

"How is my favorite sister doing?"

'SISTER?!' I screamed in my head.

"I'm doing great Shii-chan! Aren't we supposed to be having guests today?"

"Ah, yes. Father invited his aristocrat friend over with his family. I don't really like the son though."

"What? Why not?"

"He's a spoiled little brat, all he does is insult people."

"Can we really call him spoiled when we live in such a big space brother? Perhaps if we talk to him enough, he'll start being nice!"

"I hope you're right..." he mumbled.

We walked out of my room after I had changed into a white dress that stopped at my knees and went straight for the living room. Sitting there was a beautiful lady with brown hair and grey eyes, and the man next to her had a kind face with black hair and blue eyes. I admired their features when I saw a little figure sitting next to them. It was a young Ruki, who had the nastiest smirk I could ever imagine he could have.

'When he said spoiled brat, he wasn't kidding." I thought to myself.

My mother sat in a seat across of them with my father, all of them talking and enjoying themselves over a cup of tea. I interrupted their talk when I greeted my parents.

"Mother! Father! Good morning!"

I hugged my mother first, giving her a tight squeeze before kissing my father on the cheek. Carla walked in and smiled at me before taking a seat next to mother.

"Introduce yourself, Angel." my mother had said.

I turned around to face Ruki and his family, curtsying.

"Hello! My name is Yuzuki Tsukinami, the youngest and only daughter of Krone and Giesbach."

The two adults in front of me cooed at my introduction but Ruki wasn't having it. He was sneering at me and giving me a cold glare.

"Ugly." was all he said.

I looked shocked as I heard Carla and Shin growling behind me.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know what's gotten into him! Ruki, apologize right now!" his mom said.

"I don't want to!"

"Ruki!"

He ran outside, not saying anything and his parents sighed at his behavior.

"It is quite alright. I will go talk to him and work something out!"

They looked a bit shocked that I wasn't offended by their son's word but it would take more than that to knock me down.