6- Mukamis

(Unedited)

Yuzuki's POV:

A few seconds after I knocked, the oldest came to greet me. Ruki smiled down at me and I just made a 'hmph' noise, turning away. Pushing past, I looked around at the yellow-orange walls and blue carpet, gagging at the ugly color combination.

"Hurry up and tell me where she is."

"Very well. You can leave your luggage there," he said pointing at an empty hall.

I nodded doing what he told to me before walking back to him and looked up at him expectantly.

"Well, are you going to show me the way or are you just going to be an ass?"

He frowned at my words but led me to the living room where Yui was sleeping peacefully on the couch, a big window behind her casting the setting sun's light on her face. Zipper came out of nowhere and landed on Yui's face, rubbing his cheek against her.

"You missed her already Zipper? It's been less than a few hours, you're so hopeless." I said chuckling.

Zipper just chirped at me, flying onto my shoulder as I walked closer to her and touched her cheek. Ruki followed behind, eyeing my pet bat.

"Why do you have a bat with you?"

"Why did you kidnap my sister?" I asked turning around to look at him.

"I didn't have a choice Yuzuki. He ordered us to."

I didn't answer, already having an idea about who he was talking about. If my suspicions were correct, then they have no choice but to listen.

"So? Are you gonna answer my question?"

"What was it again?" I asked playing dumb.

He sighed, rubbing his temples.

"The one about the bat."

"Oh, that. No, I don't feel like answering."

An irk mark appeared on his forehead and I only grinned before facing Yui again.

"Yui. Wake up."

Her eyes opened as she jolted forward, looking a little too startled for my liking.

"Oi, are you okay?"

"Yuzuki? Where am I?"

She turned and looked at Ruki, who took a seat in the chair next to the couch she was lying on.

"You're finally awake. You sleep well for livestock."

"Hey! Show her some respect you bastard!"

He ignored me and started reading that weird book he always held.

"Wh-who are you?"

That's right. The only Mukami she properly met was Azusa and Yuma.

He continued ignoring her.

"This is Ruki Mukami, the retard who made the plan to kidnap you."

"W-why did you bring-"

A loud band made her jump while I just rolled my eyes. We all looked to our left to see a moody Yuma, his fist on the window.

"Shut up! Quit your squealing, you sow."

"Yuma-kun?"

"You really come up with shitty nicknames stupid Giant."

"Insult me when you're tall enough to ride a coaster, Nezumi."

I teleported in front of him and punched his stomach, sending him out the window. I followed, walking slowly to his groaning form and stepped on the place where I punched him.