4-Math is a pain in the a-

(Unedited)

Yuzuki's POV:

The teacher blew the whistle as everyone scrambled to get a ball. I watched from the back as the triplets and Yuma used their vampire abilities to grab most of the balls. Not even wasting time, Yuma started chucking balls at me, all which I smoothly evaded.

"Stay still!" he growled.

"Why would I do that stupid Giant?"

The game of Yuma throwing at me was getting boring so I picked up the ball and used my inhuman strength. I was aiming for his face but he narrowly dodged it, eyes widening when he felt the burn from the ball. He had a red mark on his pale skin. I grinned, picking up the ball and doing the same thing but he read my movements, easily dodging now. Getting frustrated, I whispered a spell and an invisible box appeared around Yuma. He tried running to his left, only to be stopped.

"HEY WHAT THE FUCK?"

I giggled looking at his confused face and took aim until I saw a ball coming at me. I hopped to the side dodging it and glared at a smirking Ayato.

"Don't forget we're here Yuzuki."

I look around, noticing that the only ones standing on our team were Yui, Azusa, and I.

"Woah Yui! You're still here?"

"Haha yeah. No one has aimed for me yet."

The other team had the triplets and Yuma. Laito and Kanato both had a ball in their hand, aiming at Yui.

"I don't think so."

I quickly scooped up two balls and threw it at them, successfully hitting them in their face. They pouted before going to the side and sitting on the bleachers.

"I'm sorry guys. This was a necessary sacrifice."

All that was left was Yuma and Ayato. Yuma was still in his invisible box and Ayato had just thrown a ball. I realized it was aimed at Yui, but I was too late. The ball hit her lightly and she fell to the floor. I picked up her body and started fake-crying.

"NOOO YUI!!"

"A-avenge me Yuzuki!"

I nodded as I helped her up and she walked to the bleachers where Laito and Kanato were sitting. I turned around to see a ball coming towards me. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact but it didn't come. I opened my eyes to see Azusa in front of me, giggling to himself.

"Ayato-kun..... hit me...... more...."

"What the fuck? Go sit out already freak."

Azusa nodded slowly and walked away, leaving me, Ayato and Yuma. I grabbed a ball and whispered a spell onto it. Ayato's eyes widened when he realized what I was doing and I just grinned, a sadistic look in my eye throwing the ball. He tried dodging it but it only followed him and he ran while being chased by the rubber ball. I looked at my last victim and saw Yuma watching the scene, laughing. I grabbed a ball and whipped it at him, successfully hitting his stomach as he fell to the floor in pain. Ayato had finally given up and let the ball touch him.

"I win!" I yelled pumping my fist in the air.

Everyone cheered, not bothered by the weird ball chasing thing and I walked to Kanato and Laito who were still sulking. I used my magic and summoned two boxes of macarons, handing it to them.

"Thank you for your service!"

They just chuckled before taking the sweets and munching on them. I made takoyaki appear and handed it to Ayato, who looked like he wanted to break something.