2- Danger

(Unedited)

Yuzuki's POV:

I studied the next spell in my book.

'Natures Oath: Recite this spell and any living thing will come to your aid. This applies to both animals and plants'

'Ohoho that sounds pretty cool' I thought to myself.

I didn't notice someone looking over my shoulder reading it with me.

"What's so fun about reading that?" Subaru asked.

"I never said it was fun. I just need to study up if I'm gonna defeat Him."

He nodded before looking out the window. I muttered a few words and held out my palm, a little tree growing from it. For some reason, there were tiny apples growing on it.

"Hmm, that's strange. I don't remember mentioning apples in my spell," I said thoughtfully.

Yui seemed to be in a daze as she stared at the apples.

"Yui? Are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine!"

I nodded before grabbing a tiny apple and giving one to Zipper. He happily started eating it. I offered one to Shu, a bit surprised when he did take it.

This past month has been surprisingly peaceful. I was honestly grateful that these boys don't fight as much as they used to because I did NOT want to deal with that. Suddenly, I got this chill down my neck telling me that we were being watched and something was definitely wrong. I looked at Reiji, a bit panicked.

"Rei-ch-"

Suddenly, the wheels of the limo started screeching and the direction of it started getting out of control. It lifted off the air and everyone looked startled, accompanied by Yui's screaming. I flinched a little due to my sensitive hearing. About to hit a tree, Subaru grabbed me and teleported out of the limo before landing safely on the ground. Thankfully, I still had my bag with me.

"Thanks, Suba but you know I'm just as supernatural as you right? I could have gotten out of the limo myself."

"Shut up."

"Ok Mr. Emo."

I looked around seeing that Ayato had grabbed Yui before he dropped her to the floor.

"Aya-kun! You can't do that to her!"

He looked a bit guilty as he helped her stand up. I noticed my little friend was gone and started panicking.

"Zipper?!"

He flew down from the sky and landed on my stomach, not one wound on his tiny body. I sighed in relief and looked down at the fire from the limo.

"What happened? Was this an accident?" Yui asked.

"Don't be absurd. The car was driven by a familiar." Reiji said.

"Can't you answer her a little more nicely Rei-chan?"

He simply ignored me.

"Looks like it wasn't an accident," Shu said.

Suddenly, I felt the same eyes as the one from inside the limo and I looked up the cliff to see four figures.

"It's most likely those assholes," I said pointing.

Everyone followed my finger and looked up at what I assume were four boys, all of them covered by shadows. Getting irritated, I summoned a fireball and threw it at them, easily illuminating their faces.